If your Sun, Moon or Ascendant is in ...
It's time to sharpen your mind, be intellectually engaged with your world, and learn a little more about living. Find something to read. Look for interests to expand your mind's horizons. Gather tidbits of trivia, snippets of advice, pieces of gossip. You never know what stray fact or slice of knowledge will unlock exciting new ventures.
Indulge that restless feeling. Get out. Move around. Take a drive ... or a walk. Make it part of your routine. See your world with new eyes. Listen to what people have to tell you ... and share what you know with them. No kidding, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Don't leave home without yours.
Money, money, money. That's on your mind this month ... so when the subject comes up, pay attention. It's time to set plans to guide your choices and experiences in the year ahead. Sure everybody wants more money!! So what do you need to do to achieve that? What will make this happen for you? Are you ready to do what it takes to claim what you want?
If you don't like the way you earn your income, or if it's not enough, what do you need to change? If you need to budget for new purchases ... what's your plan? Money reflects your values, including the way you value yourself. It's how you show what's important to you! So ... what are you saying to yourself through the way you manage your money?
Your theme song this month is ... "I gotta be me ... !!" So let the world hear that message. Let it see who you really are. Put your special qualities on display with all the flair and drama you can devise. Say what you believe. Be yourself. Rediscover -- along with everyone else -- your special place in life's scheme.
Notice what you care about. Let your choices support your feelings and your actions back up your values. To earn respect, you need to be honest. Believe it or not, the world needs your example ... and you need to show what you're about. Step out with style! It's time!
Plan to step out of the rat race this month and take some time for yourself. The energy most available to you now is quiet, subtle, reflective, creative, and healing. It's a month for self-care of all kinds ... physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual. It offers a pause in the swirling stream of life's adventures when you can catch your breath, rest a while, and reflect on your past events and new directions.
It is a time for planning, healing, recuperation, and renewal of your faith and spirit. This is an essential part of a healthy life. Don't short-change it or miss its magic.
Spend time with friends this month. Cultivate new social contacts, network (!!), and listen to the ideas sparked by like-minded thinkers ... such as writers, lecturers, political figures, commentators, philosophers ... minds that can help feed and support your intellectual life and ideals.
This is a month to consider the future, the kind of life you want to create, the benefits you want to bring into being -- for yourself and others.
Career issues are on the front burner for you this month. It's time to take stock of your achievements, demonstrate your competence, offer people the wisdom of your experience ... and sow the seeds of new ventures that will secure the future you desire.
Consider what kind of authority and power you want to have in the world ... and what it will take to earn that kind of respect, reputation, and standing. It's a peak time in your public life, a time when it's easy to be noticed ... but it's no time to rest on your laurels. Success goes to those with the courage to claim it.
More education is on tap. It's time to make yourself more valuable in your professional life ... and set the example you want other people to follow through your own choices and your own statements. It's likely you'll have a chance to learn more about some special field of knowledge, to deepen your expertise by delving further into subjects that already have your attention ... or subjects that support established interests.
Take a look at the rules you live by ... and consider changes that could help you live better. New ideas are the spice of life. It's time to walk your talk!
There are times of new beginnings ... when you start from scratch and build projects out of nothing. There are times of "beginning again," when you deal with avenues that didn't work out, structures that have failed to deliver what you wanted, matters that have come to a close ... forcing you to make adjustments and move on, relationships that have "served their purpose" and ended, and ideas that fizzled ... or that need to be substantially realigned.
This next month is one of those times. An energy of "completion and resurrection" is moving through your life ... and it may bring you more than one crisis to handle in the bargain.
Other people have your attention this month. Relationships, alliances, associations, teamwork ventures, public relations ...and all the diplomatic challenges that come with taking the needs and agendas of other folks into account will dominate your world now. Make dealing with partners a regular item on your schedule.
Keep an open mind. Talk with the close friends and relatives about issues that concern you both, matters that influence the quality and conduct of your relationship. Listen carefully to what they tell you, especially when you disagree. They're holding the mirror that shows you where you need to grow next.
As the saying goes, there's a time for work and a time for play ... and this month is the time for work. Your special talents are in demand as life works its way through another yearly cycle of creative change and progress. If you work it right, you'll have more ways to be of service to others this month than you can imagine ... and doing so with grace reminds folks of the value you bring to their lives.
Turn in such a job well done they'll start asking themselves what on earth they'd ever do without you. If you want to know the secret to job security ... well that's the way to do it. Whether your skills are physical, mental, or empathetic ... the exercise will do you good.
This month you are pleasantly invited to do the things you love, enjoy some R&R -- and maybe a little romance, have fun, and just be a kid again. It's time to let your Inner Child out to play, dust off your creative talents, and put yourself onstage by being as much of a show-off as you can manage.
For some folks, that's easier said than done ... but this month the world is your audience -- so there's almost no way you can go over the top. Be yourself. Give the public the best you have in you. Take some risks. Be appreciated!! Promote yourself!! And if you have children of your own, deepen your relationship with them ... as a way to share their special energy.
Family. There's no way to be neutral about these folks. Your thoughts of them either bring warm memories of closeness, protection, love, and sympathy ... or blood-curdling moments of hurt as only the people who know you best can provide. Either way, you have to deal with them. Every living creature needs a home ... and this month, it's time to pay attention to yours.
This means everything from the conditions and suitability of your physical dwelling ... to your relationships with those all-important family members ... to the emotional climate that prevails in your private world. This is where security and peace not only count ... they're absolutely essential. If things here need adjustment ... it's time to get it done.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* Gemini Is Mutable Air -- Flexible Intellect ---> Gemini is the Spring Air Sign. ---> A beautiful mind ---> Gemini is Mutable Air. His values emphasize the manipulation of ideas. He excels at applying information, gathering knowledge, getting feedback, sharing opinions, communicating, molding data into shapes that provide insight or solve problems. Remember, Air signs " thrive in the realm of ideas, concepts, principles, teaching and learning, reading and writing, conversation and brainstorming."
* Born with the Sun in Gemini -- The Gemini Character ---> Gemini likes to have back-up ---> Creatures of the mind ---> Gemini is one of the Zodiac's most intellectual signs. Reading, writing, learning, talking, sharing viewpoints and opinions, gathering facts and data, communicating in all the ways you can imagine is what Gemini is all about. Geminis love words ... and jokes, and puns. They love odd pieces of wisdom like trivia, and word games, and "Twenty Questions," and "Jeopardy."
* When The Sun Is in Gemini -- The Transiting Sun in Gemini ---> Yellow is a Gemini Color ---> Time to wake up your mind ---> With the arrival of the Sun in Gemini, it's time to shake off some of that Taurean attitude of "Let's do it tomorrow. Let's take it easy today." ... and get the blood circulating again with some exercise, movement, and mental gymnastics.When the Sun is in Gemini, people take up interests that spark new ideas, encourage reading and study, that emphasize "talking things over" ....
The Sun in Astrology
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity. It depicts both the essence of who you are and how you define and reveal yourself to the rest of the world.
* The Sun -- Ruler of Leo -- Symbol of Your Essential Self ---> The Sun, without which life on Earth could not exist as we know it, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's basic personality, the underlying canvas upon which all the other colors and elements of his character are co-mingled and combined. The Sun and its meaning are the centerpiece in the structure of Astrology.
* What Does The Sun Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The center of everything -- The Sun is the unmistakable center of our Solar System. Likewise, the Sun is your horoscope, with its sign placement and house position, describes the core essence of your character. It reveals the character traits you will use to express yourself, explore the world, have impact on your surroundings, learn what you need to know and accomplish the work you came here to do.
Gemini, Elements & Gender
* The Air Signs -- Gemini, Libra, Aquarius ---> Air Signs handle information -- The Air Signs: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius represent energy that is directly concerned with ideas, information, intellect, opinions, facts, perspectives and communications skills. They relate to others intellectually, share thoughts and experiences, listen to feedback, and combine information into new ideas and possibilities.
* Masculine Signs -- The Fire and Air Signs ---> Signs of Life and Intellect -- Essentially, "masculine" signs prefer to seize the moment, make things happen and change what doesn't suit them with their actions and choices. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers. Masculine signs are active, spontaneous, overtly ambitious and more interested in imposing their will on the world than adjusting to what exists. Masculine signs deal with force, identity and intellect.
* Gemini Is Mutable Air -- Flexible Intellect ---> Gemini is the Spring Air Sign. -- A beautiful mind -- Gemini is Mutable Air. His values emphasize the manipulation of ideas. He excels at applying information, gathering knowledge, getting feedback, sharing opinions, communicating, molding data into shapes that provide insight or solve problems.
Learn more about The Sun in Astrology
The Sun in Astrology -- Articles Index
Born with the Sun in ... Articles Index
Sun Sign in Astrology -- Articles Index