The Gifts of the Sun in Capricorn
- The energy of the Sun in Capricorn is practical, realistic, and self-controlled.
- It encourages attitudes that are disciplined and restrained.
- It brings extra focus to professional ventures and your public life.
When the Sun is in Capricorn
- Give your career special attention
- Consider ways to enhance your reputation
- Pay attention to your ambitions
- Get organized!!
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
The Sun in Astrology -- Articles Index
Born with the Sun in ... Articles Index
Sun Sign in Astrology -- Articles Index
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Basic Stuff About The Sun ---> The Sun is the center of ... well, everything --->
* The Sun is the center of our Solar System. It is the only actual star in your horoscope. Eight of the other celestial elements are planets and the Moon is a satellite of Earth. * The Sun is also considered the center of your horoscope. It defines your basic character -- which is why Sun Sign Astrology is so popular. It's close enough to be generally accurate and the Sun's position at the time you were born is usually easy to find.
* The Meaning of the Sun in Astrology -- The Star of your Horoscope -- Its Place in your Inner Family ---> The annual journey ---> Every year The Sun travels through all twelve signs of the Zodiac, spending about a month in each. But calendar months are not all equal in length, and Zodiac signs aren't either. The winter ones are a bit shorter, those in summer a bit longer. Or the other way around, if you're south of the equator.
Quick Notes on the Sun -- It gives you the basics -- and saves a lot of time ---> The center of it all ---> Just as the Sun is the center of our Solar System, the Sun in your horoscope is technically the most important element there, although in reality -- and in practice -- there are a number of qualifications on this point.
* The Sun in Astrology -- The Central Star in the Horoscope -- Its Meaning and Significance ---> The central player ---> A simple and very general way of working with Astrology centers on the fact that the Sun is the central feature of a horoscope.
* What Does The Sun Represent -- in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> The center of everything ---> The Sun is the unmistakable center of our Solar System. Likewise, the Sun is your horoscope, with its sign placement and house position, describes the core essence of your character. It reveals the character traits you will use to express yourself, explore the world, have impact on your surroundings, learn what you need to know and accomplish the work you came here to do.
* Capricorn -- The Attitudes and Interests -- of the 10th Zodiac Sign ---> Capricorn ---> Building, organizing, stabilizing ---> making things permanent and reliable ---> Capricorn contains a set of attitudes and perspectives that are closely aligned with the interests of Saturn and of the Natural 10th House. As the Sun (or any planet for that matter) transits Capricorn, all these basically merge and come up for for attention.
Capricorn Is Cardinal Earth -- Dynamic Practicality ---> Earth Signs ---> There are three Earth Signs in the Zodiac: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. These three signs tend to get along well with each other because of their common values.
* Born with the Sun in Capricorn -- The Capricorn Character ---> Reputation is everything! ---> If there's a party animal anywhere in your character, it comes from somewhere other than your Capricorn energy. The Capricorn part of you was born sober, and grown up, and knowing how to behave. That Capricorn part of you wouldn't tie one on or wear a silly paper hat at gunpoint. There's bound to be a camera somewhere in the room ... or a lurking reporter. Or the local gossip.
Capricorn Sunshine ---> * Born with the Sun in Capricorn ---> The Capricorn Character ---> Dedicated to making a difference! ---> Capricorns are builders of things intended to last ... and last. They truly believe hard work is a virtue ... and when they put forward their kind of effort, they for sure expect eventual rewards. Generous rewards. And "eventual" ... well, that part's ok. If they don't earn something, they feel robbed of that irreplaceable feeling of accomplishment which for them is the essence of enjoyment.