The center of it all
* Just as the Sun is the center of our Solar System, the Sun in your horoscope is technically the most important element there, although in reality -- and in practice -- there are a number of qualifications on this point.
* Your Sun sign and house position contain information about your creative nature, the basic attitudes you operate from and your power to tackle the challenges of everyday life -- the methods you use to meet your needs and get things done.
* There is something majestic, even commanding, about Sun energy -- even in the more retiring signs. In addition to describing your core essence, Sun energy shows off your leadership potential. When you're in charge of something, showing off your leadership skills, it's usually your Sun energy who comes out and takes over.
Basic Stuff About The Sun
(Related Open Article)
The center of you
* Your Sun energy shows you how to have an impact on the world, how to succeed in ways that boost your self-confidence. A well-supported Sun will help fuel your physical health and well-being. The Sun is replete with strength, energy and the vital force of life.
* The presence and condition of the Sun in your horoscope suggests you come into life with an agenda -- a personal and spiritual mission you will work to fulfill (hopefully.) This may be what you mean when you think and speak of your "destiny."
* Theoretically, the other planets in your horoscope -- which represent other important Inner Selves in your character -- are there to help the Sun succeed in this assignment.
Where Is the Sunshine In YOUR Life?
(Related Open Article)
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join our Premium
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
The Sun in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
The Sun in Astrology
* The Sun -- Ruler of Leo -- Symbol of Your Essential Self ---> The Sun, without which life on Earth could not exist as we know it, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's basic personality, the underlying canvas upon which all the other colors and elements of his character are co-mingled and combined.
* Sun Power -- Sun energy in your horoscope and personality -- What does the Sun represent in Astrology -- and why is it important? ---> It's complicated -- and so are you ---> Astrology understands your personality is a complex, integrated structure. It's composed of different parts, different Inner Selves, that theoretically work together as a whole. Of course that's not always true. (I called it "theoretical" for a reason.) Inner conflict is a huge part of being human.
The Transiting Sun
* Notes on The Transiting Sun ---> The moving picture of you ---> Aspects that involve the Sun ... whether we're speaking of the Sun in your Natal Chart or the transiting Sun in the sky ... always involve issues of self-identity, personal ambition, your willpower, and ways in which you want to have impact on the world ... and feel important. Wherever the Sun is involved, you are looking to shine.
* Understanding Transiting Sun Energy -- Things to know about the transiting Sun's -- behavior, position and influence ---> The traveling Sun ---> The Sun represents your ego, your basic sense of who you are. In Astrology, the Sun symbolizes your self-image and your self-identity. Your Sun Sign, obviously, tells what sign the Sun was traveling through on the day you were born. The Sun in the sky, however, travels through all twelve signs of the Zodiac in the course of a year.
The Sun & Moon in Astrology
* The Sun and Moon in Your Natal Chart -- Two powerful descriptions of you ---> Your two most important Inner Selves ---> Even in the more subtle, introverted signs, like Scorpio, Virgo and Pisces, The Sun's energy in your horoscope is considered powerful, masculine and demonstrative. Its expression can be overwhelmed and disguised by other factors or afflictions in the horoscope, but not easily.
* The Luminaries in Astrology -- The Sun and The Moon -- What are they ... and what's the difference? ---> The Light-givers ---> The Luminaries -- This term refers to The Sun and The Moon in a horoscope -- distinguishing them from the other common elements ... the eight known planets, excluding the Earth. The term luminary suggests The Sun and The Moon are both sources of light ....
The Sun in Astrology
From the Blogs, Ezines
From EDA: The Sun -- From Everyday Astrology ---> Everyday Astrology July 4, 2021 The Sun ---> The Sun in your horoscope defines the essence of your spiritual being. That's pretty much the standard textbook truth about this fundamental pillar of Astrology. But not all Suns are created equal, & to understand exactly what it reveals about the person or situation you're examining, the art of an accurate interpretation rests in the details. The Sun Sign -- the sign the Sun occupied when the horoscope began -- the "moment of birth" -- provides a framework of interests & attitudes on display in the personality ....
From EDA: The Sun and The Moon -- From Everyday Astrology ---> Everyday Astrology May 24, 2021 The Sun & Moon ---> The Sun and The Moon each have constant, predictable rhythms that form a natural, celestial-based clock that living things, including us ... human beings, feel & respond to. The Sun has an annual schedule, moving into a new Zodiac sign & a new energy about once a month. The Moon follows a monthly schedule, touching base with a new sign every 2 1/2 days. If you get the impression of cycles within cycles, you'd be right. The Sun symbolizes your essential, outward, primary character. The Moon symbolizes your inner world ....
From EDA: The Transiting Sun in Astrology ---> Everyday Astrology April 4, 2021 The Transiting Sun ---> The Sun travels through the 360° circle of the Zodiac every year, a trip that takes about a year. So the Sun moves about 1° a day. The Astrological year begins on the first day of Spring -- the vernal equinox -- at the moment the Sun enters Aries. From there it transits each subsequent sign in turn ... Taurus, Gemini, Cancer ... finishing finally at the close of Winter in Pisces. On this journey it forms angles -- called aspects -- with other planets. Other planets in the sky.
The Sun in Astrology -- Articles Index
Born with the Sun in ... Articles Index
Sun Sign in Astrology -- Articles Index
Serenity by Starlight is
Serenity's Astrology Blog