It's complicated -- and so are you
Astrology understands your personality is a complex, integrated structure. It's composed of different parts, different Inner Selves, that theoretically work together as a whole.
Of course that's not always true. (I called it "theoretical" for a reason.) Inner conflict is a huge part of being human. But working with the Selves who cooperate and finding ways to compromise and accommodate those that don't is also one of Life's grander lessons about "what it is to be human."
Like it or not, we all have to find some way to make it work. Some manage it better than others. No surprise there. But it's a common task we all accept as part of the agenda when we arrive.
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
More About The Sun
Points of Interest
A central reference point
The Sun is one of the most essential pieces in a horoscope. In fact, much of mainstream Astrology -- the "astrology" most people think they understand -- is built around the fact the Sun is both so important -- and predictable. The Sun paces through the horoscope in a year -- give or take a few hours -- and his progress is fairly consistent overall.
In fact, when you consider the magnitude of Cosmic time and space, the laws of physics, the constant motion of it all, etc., the Sun is amazingly punctual and reliable. He hits his designated marks and milestones as he travels through the twelve signs of the Zodiac so exactly we actually plot some of our notions of time based on those.
When the Sun crosses into one of the Cardinal Signs in the Zodiac -- Aries, Cancer, Libra or Capricorn -- it marks the change of seasons. These are Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter respectively. So already we see the importance of the Sun in folklore and Astrology ... and in a way that intersects with everyday life -- where we all live.
This article, published in full,
is available at my Medium account.
Sun Power -- Sun energy in your horoscope and personality
I urge you to subscribe and support this marvelous platform where
more wonderful writers with wonderful minds publish literate,
thought-provoking content on everything from politics to poetry,
from personal stories to personal development.
Thank you for visiting and considering this request.
Have a lovely, blessed day.
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
The Sun in Astrology
* Interpreting the Sun in Your Horoscope ---> The Sun --->
The Sun expressing positively ---> Ambitious, confident, creative, dignified, dynamic, generous, honorable, influential, loyal, noble, a leader, optimistic, popular, powerful, proud, determined, vital.
* Introducing the Sun -- What it means in plain English ---> Getting started --->
Unless you've lived under a rock all your life, there's a good chance you've at least met some very basic ideas from Astrology, one of which is apt to be your Sun Sign. This is the Zodiac sign you name when someone asks, "What's your sign?" and you answer, "I'm a Cancer." or "I'm a Virgo." or "I'm a Sagittarius."
* The Meaning of the Sun in Astrology -- The Star of your Horoscope -- Its Place in your Inner Family ---> The annual journey ---> Every year The Sun travels through all twelve signs of the Zodiac, spending about a month in each. But calendar months are not all equal in length, and Zodiac signs aren't either. The winter ones are a bit shorter, those in summer a bit longer. Or the other way around, if you're south of the equator.
More on the Sun
* Notes on The Transiting Sun ---> The moving picture of you ---> Aspects that involve the Sun ... whether we're speaking of the Sun in your Natal Chart or the transiting Sun in the sky ... always involve issues of self-identity, personal ambition, your willpower, and ways in which you want to have impact on the world ... and feel important. Wherever the Sun is involved, you are looking to shine.
* The Spiritual Meaning of -- The Sun in Astrology -- The symbolism of The Sun ---> The Central StarThe source of light ---> The Sun's spiritual meaning in Astrology is the spiritual essence of you! ---> The Sun and The Moon are considered "the luminaries" in Astrology. The word itself means "light source," but The Sun is the only celestial body in the horoscope that gives off its own light. The Moon merely reflects The Sun's light -- from whatever angle it occupies in the sky at the moment ... which creates the changing shape and appearances of The Moon we call "phases."
Your Natal Sun -- The starting point for self-understanding ---> It's who you are ---> The Sun in your horoscope represents your Essential Being. Its location shows a place of power in your Natal Chart. Its sign position, house location and aspect support or interference reveals a wealth of information about your ability to realize your ambitions and have an impact on the world.
* You Are Your Sunshine -- Sun Energy in your horoscope ... -- what it is and what it does ---> The center of it all ---> In Astronomy, the planets in our Solar System revolve around the Sun ... the celestial body at the center of it all ... keeping things together and sustaining life as we know it. In Astrology, your Sun energy defines your life purpose, your central essence ... the power that fashions and expresses the character that is completely, uniquely you.
The Sun in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
The Sun in Astrology -- Articles Index
Born with the Sun in ... Articles Index
Sun Sign in Astrology -- Articles Index
Celestial Navigation is
Rebecca's Astrology Blog