Give peace a chance
When the Sun is in Libra, people dust off qualities like devotion, compassion, loyalty, and sincerity. They become more considerate, cooperative, and "nice." People try to be pleasant, diplomatic, refined, and concerned with the needs of partners. (Or at least more so than usual.)
They also want to be fair, tactful, courteous, cultured, and sociable. (Or think of themselves as such.) They become concerned with issues like justice and individual rights.
And keep it together
They value companionship, teamwork, group efforts, being part of a couple, being connected to other people, ... and marriage. They are interested in having more options, exploring different perspectives, and seeing life from another's point of view.
Under stress with The Sun in Libra, people are manipulative, blaming, superficial, "unhappy," exploitive and self-centered. They are also demanding in their relationships, but strangely neglectful of the needs and rights of others in those relationships.
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Horoscopes When the Sun is in Libra ---> Aries -- Other people have your attention this month. Relationships, alliances, associations, teamwork ventures, public relations ...and all the diplomatic challenges that come with taking the needs and agendas of other folks into account will dominate your world now. Make dealing with partners a regular item on your schedule.
* What Makes Libra Special? -- Halfway around the year ---> In Libra, we become more aware of other people and our need for close connections. Libra is the shift in consciousness and focus that leads to shut-down, closure ... and ultimately, renewal.
* The New Moon in Libra -- Libra Energy in the Creative Process ---> Finding partners -- As the New Moon arrives in Libra, we wrap up the details of doing work, giving service to others and generally making ourselves useful -- which is the essence of Virgo, and shift the focus to relationships, other people, partnerships and ... marriage.
* Masculine Signs -- The Fire and Air Signs ---> Signs of Life and Intellect -- Essentially, "masculine" signs prefer to seize the moment, make things happen and change what doesn't suit them with their actions and choices. Masculine sign people are life's movers-and-shakers. Masculine signs are active, spontaneous, overtly ambitious and more interested in imposing their will on the world than adjusting to what exists. Masculine signs deal with force, identity and intellect.
* Masculine Signs / Feminine Signs -- It has nothing to do with sex ---> Two orientations on the world -- In Astrology and metaphysics, Masculine and Feminine refers not to gender or personal manner, but to one's basic orientation on the world and one's preferred strategies for dealing with problems. Essentially, "masculine" signs prefer to seize the moment, make things happen and change what doesn't suit them with their actions and choices. Feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or working for change.
* Born with the Sun in Libra -- The Libra Character ---> Libra is about pairs and partnership -- The social sign ... -- Libras don't do well as singles. They feel incomplete without another half in their life -- another person to whom they feel profoundly connected and intimately involved. They need other people, so a well-functioning Libra will also be skilled in all the little social graces and interpersonal courtesies that make relationships work smoothly for everyone.