Welcome to Venus in Aquarius
Aquarius is a time of innovating, experimenting and being your true original self. It is associated with figuring out what kind of life you want in the future, what kind of society fits your vision of "where humanity should be headed," and setting out to create that. In Aquarius, you set your own independent course ... that can help you fashion a custom-made life. But you also team up with like-minded visionaries and thinkers ... because "Stronger Together" is an idea that works!
In mundane matters, Aquarius is concerned with breaking the rules and establishing new ones. It has absolutely no interest in traditions, habits or "how we've always done things around here." Paradoxically, it encourages you to "follow your bliss and be your own person," but at the same time you're asked to find "your tribe" so you can have the backing of group solidarity and the variety of hive mind.
With Venus' arrival here ... in the Zodiac's 11th Sign, these are the issues onstage for the next month in matters that involve relationships, close friendships, connections to the general public, pleasures & enjoyments, financial issues, earning & spending strategies & possessions.
---> Learn more about Aquarius here: ---> * Aquarius
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Aquarius -- the Zodiac's Eleventh Sign
Aquarius: the 11th Sign of the Zodiac
Are You an Aquarius?
Light Reading & Open Articles
* Conscious Living with Aquarius -- When The Sun travels through the Aquarius sector in your chart ---> Aquarius is the Winter Air sign. ---> Where is Aquarius onstage in your life? ---> When the Sun travels through Aquarius what area does it cover in your Natal Chart? What house(s) are involved in this particular slice of the sky? And specifically, what house (or houses) in your Natal Chart have Aquarius on the cusp? These are areas of life where you feel unusual focus now. Here you want to experiment, try new things and express your originality.
* Understanding Aquarius -- The Zodiac's Radical Rebel ---> Giving "different" a whole new meaning ---> Understanding Aquarius. Hmmm. Do I really want to tackle that topic? Aquarius energy frankly takes some explaining. It's different than the mysteries of secretive Scorpio. And it's different than the other-worldly focus of sensitive, ethereal Pisces. Aquarius is ... well, different ... to the point that even defining how it is different is a problem.
Venus in Astrology
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets -- Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income.
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> .
Pink is a Venus color! ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire --Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore.
More About Venus
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love -- Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more.
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed.
* My Notes About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of random things about Venus -- in no particular order ---> Venus rules two signs in the Zodiac -- Taurus and Libra. Accordingly, Venus also rules two important life areas -- generally simplified as "love and money." But the domain of Venus is much more complicated and populated than that.
Venus in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
forecast venus aquarius
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2021 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated February 8th, 2021