Welcome to Venus in Aries
Aries is an energy of initiative, dynamic energy, enthusiasm, courage and pioneering spirit. It is associated with leadership, exploration, launching new efforts and projects, following your passion and taking command of your life.
In Aries, you promote your self-sufficiency and independence, do things your way (so they get done to your specifications and essentially stand on your own. Confidence is important. So are your skills in enterprise and resourcefulness. In Aries, you come alive and declare yourself with honesty and conviction.
In mundane matters, Aries is concerned with getting things started, exploring new territory, boldly going where no one has gone before!! Aries is the time of rebirth and new life after the chilly dormancy of winter.
Aries is passionate, engaged and focused on setting out on the new level of learning that goes with the return to the beginning of the Zodiac. It is wiser, more experienced and ready to evolve even further through new challenges and adventures in learning.
With Venus' arrival here ... in the Zodiac's 1st Sign, these are the issues onstage for the next month in matters that involve relationships, close friendships, connections to the general public, pleasures & enjoyments, financial issues, earning & spending strategies & possessions. Learn more about Aries here: ---> * Aries
Venus moves into Taurus
March 4 -- thank goodness!!
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Venus in Aries
* When Venus is in Aries -- Your Resource Manager and Inner Partner -- In the Sign of Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is an Aries color.Pink is a Venus color. ---> Love with a competitive kick ---> When Venus is in Aries, people are forward, assertive and uninhibited in their relationships. They use candor and initiative to attract love -- and show romantic feelings in bold, passionate gestures. They want to win their lover's attentions -- and eagerly pursue their beloved.
* Venus in Aries -- Love that's impossible to ignore ---> Pink is a Venus color! ---> The symbol for relationships, values and more! ---> In Astrology, Venus symbolizes your social self. It shows your ability to form and manage relationships -- and your need for partners. It describes how you are meant to support yourself, how you get the resources you need to survive. It shows your attitudes and conduct toward money and possessions, and your abstract personal values.
Venus in Astrology
Basic Stuff About Venus ---> About Venus ---> * In the arrangements of planets in our Solar System, Venus is the planet closest to Earth. It is located between Mercury and Earth and is the second planet out from the Sun. ---> * Venus takes 225 days to complete is circle through the Zodiac.
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms -- According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. -- Named for the goddess of love -- Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not.
Ruler of Taurus / Ruler of Libra
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> .
Pink is a Venus color! ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire --Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore.
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love -- Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more. Her Greek counterpart was Aphrodite, but that's not the "more" people want to hear.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets -- Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income.
Venus in Astrology -- Articles Index