Venus transits show your changing values as you work with your relationships and income sources ... and as your needs from both evolve. Venus aspects show how you adjust yourself to the demands of a partnership ... or insist that it change to suit you.
They also show how channels of support fluctuate and adapt ... and how your way of handling assets / making purchases / regulating your financial choices are affected by the different experiences and requirements you meet as you navigate life.
Venus aspects are "in effect" for about 8 - 10 days after the aspect forms. In real life, however, you may deal with their concerns -- or see events that correlate with their energy show up even a few days beyond that.
Sometimes you need even more distance to appreciate what happened -- what changed. Getting sufficient perspective sometimes takes a while. Keep that in mind as you work with this forecast.
Welcome to Capricorn
Capricorn is a time of consolidation, organization and purpose. It is associated with your professional life, your career and public image. It deals with matter is prestige and status ... essentially what you do with your life, time, energy and talents. In Capricorn you work to build what you believe in ... and show off what you consider enduring and important.
In mundane matters, Capricorn is concerned with patriarchy, tradition and authority. It is associated with law-and-order, big business, corporate interests and government. This includes the military with its concepts of chain-of-command.
With Venus' arrival here ... in the Zodiac's 10th Sign, these are the issues onstage for the next month in matters that involve relationships, close friendships, connections to the general public, pleasures & enjoyments, financial issues, earning & spending strategies & possessions. Learn more about Capricorn here: ---> Capricorn
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love.
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO.
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> .
Pink is a Venus color! ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire --Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore.
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love -- Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more. Her Greek counterpart was Aphrodite, but that's not the "more" people want to hear. Like all short-and-simple answers to complex questions though, this one is misleading and woefully incomplete.
In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets -- Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income. Venus rules two signs -- earthy, practical, acquisitive Taurus and companionable, harmony-loving Libra.
* Venus Retrograde -- Realigning Your Values and Assets ---> Reassessing things of value ... -- Venus represents your important relationships, your important values, and the way you handle the things you value, especially material resources like money and possessions you need to support yourself.
* About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of random things about Venus -- in no particular order ---> Venus rules two signs in the Zodiac -- Taurus and Libra. Accordingly, Venus also rules two important life areas -- generally simplified as "love and money." But the domain of Venus is much more complicated and populated than that.
Basic Stuff About Venus ---> About Venus ---> * In the arrangements of planets in our Solar System, Venus is the planet closest to Earth. It is located between Mercury and Earth and is the second planet out from the Sun. Venus takes 225 days to complete is circle through the Zodiac.