Welcome to Venus in Leo
Leo is an energy about promoting yourself, developing your self-expression, using your creative talents & strengthening your self-confidence. It's also about extending your impact on the world by having children -- or brain-children. It is associated with being (& learning about) your authentic self, showing leadership, being the center of attention, using your personal charisma to make an impression ... & "showing off" in ways that make a difference.
In Leo, you capitalize on your natural skills. You are creative, dramatic & colorful in how you display them, how you use them to "get noticed," how you develop them into a personal style that unmistakably you!! Leo is about letting your Inner Kid out to romp ... & seeing your relationship with the special part of yourself transferred into your relationship with your own children & creative endeavors.
In mundane matters, Leo is concerned with being conspicuous enough that people consider you popular & desirable. They follow your lead (& obey your orders!!) You learn you have the ability to change the world around you ... & reach even farther. You learn how imposing you can be by being entertaining, striking, authentically you (!!) ... & most important of all ... by putting yourself out there!! There is nothing bashful about Leo energy.
Leo is self-centered, self-absorbed & proud of himself & all his gifts & abilities. He is self-assured, eager for you to learn just how impressive he is ... & ready to put together situations & relationships where he gets to be the leader. He may not want to do much actual work, but if he is considered "the boss," he's fine with it.
With Venus' arrival here ... in the Zodiac's 5th Sign, these are the issues onstage for the next month in matters that involve relationships, close friendships, connections to the general public, pleasures & enjoyments, financial issues, earning & spending strategies & possessions.
---> Learn more about Leo here: ---> * Leo
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Venus in Astrology
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets -- Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income.
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> .
Pink is a Venus color! ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire --Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore.
More About Venus
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love -- Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more.
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed.
* My Notes About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of random things about Venus -- in no particular order ---> Venus rules two signs in the Zodiac -- Taurus and Libra. Accordingly, Venus also rules two important life areas -- generally simplified as "love and money." But the domain of Venus is much more complicated and populated than that.
Related Venus Articles
Venus Retrograde -- Realigning Your Values and Assets ---> Reassessing things of value ... -- Venus represents your important relationships, your important values, and the way you handle the things you value, especially material resources like money and possessions you need to support yourself.
* Aspects of Venus ---> What does the condition of Venus tell you
about your connections to love and money? ---> Aspects to Venus give information about areas of life that are strongly influenced by social skills, partnership affiliations, the natives ability to form and use relationships, how he expresses love -- and what happens as a result of those feelings. They show channels which can make use of his diplomatic skills -- or be hindered by his lack of them.
From the Blogs, Ezines
From EDA: Venus ---> Everyday Astrology ---> May 6, 2020 Venus ---> Well, as the coronavirus lockdown continues, more and more we're seeing the negative side of Venus come out. People are bored ... so they whine and complain -- without really considering "the alternative" ... which is unpleasant, to put it mildly. In a sane world, being bored beats the living daylights out of being terribly sick ... or dying.
Venus in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
Sun energy = personal focus, ambition, willpower
Forecast for the Sun's Transit of Virgo 2020
The Sun moves into Libra September 22
Mercury energy = intellect, information, learning, ideas
Forecast for Mercury's Transit of Libra 2020
Mercury moves into Scorpio September 27
Venus energy = relationships, allies, $$$, assets, pleasure, things you enjoy
Forecast for Venus' Transit of Leo 2020
Venus moves into Virgo on October 2.
Mars energy = physical energy, ability to work, self-defense, aggression
Forecast for Mars' Transit of Aries 2020
Mars retrogrades in Aries September 11.
Learn more about Venus in Astrology
These are the index pages to all our articles
on this topic.
Venus in Astrology -- Articles Index
forecast venus leo
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated September 10th, 2020