Venus in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
The View from Venus 1 -- Little things to know about Venus ---> Always a woman ---> Venus in Astrology is a distinctly feminine planet, representing the feminine principle in life in the way Mars represents undisguised masculinity. Thus her temperament may be just as varied and interesting, just as volatile as notoriously passionate Mars, but it is definitely different ....
Basic Stuff About Venus ---> About Venus ---> * In the arrangements of planets in our Solar System, Venus is the planet closest to Earth. It is located between Mercury and Earth and is the second planet out from the Sun. * Venus takes 225 days to complete is circle through the Zodiac. She stays in each zodiac sign for about 4 weeks, moving on average just a little bit slower than Earth.
Quick Notes on Venus ---> Venus is feminine ... & friendly ---> * Venus is feminine -- and represents feminine energy -- in your horoscope, and therefore, in your personality -- and how you can and do use it. Everyone has this; everyone needs this. Everyone needs to also understand how it works -- so they can gain the benefits they deserve and require. * Venus deals with sharing in partnership and close friendships
Venus -- Physics, Metaphysics and Myth -- Part 1 ---> Physics ---> Venus is the second planet outward from the Sun. It orbits between Mercury and Earth. Like Mercury, Venus lacks any moon. These are the only two planets in our Solar System of which this is true. The Earth, of course, has one Moon. All the other planets have multiples. Even Pluto has five. Although it's counter-intuitive, the fact is Venus, although farther from the Sun than Mercury, is actually hotter. Even though Venus reflects 70% of all the sunlight it receives -- which is why is shines so brightly in the sky, Venus is still hotter than Mercury.
Venus -- Just the Facts -- Venus and its many guises in the Zodiac ---> Introduction ---> Like Mercury, your Venus energy describes two inner selves. One helps you form and manage your relationships, the other is in charge of your finances and management of material assets. Mainstream Astrology often reduces these vital life areas down to "love and money," but your Venus energy is lots more complex ....
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Venus in Astrology
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed ....
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets ---> Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources ...
More about Venus
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire ---> Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore. Her archetype is considered the feminine counterpart to the lusty maleness of Vulcan and Mars. (Hephaestus and Ares <-- yes, that's how it's spelled.)
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more.
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> Venus represents beauty and comfort and all things of value, pleasure and enjoyment ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships.
* My Notes About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of random things about Venus -- in no particular order ---> Editor's Notes ---> This page -- and the subsequent continuing links -- basically offer a comprehensive list of things to know and keep in mind about Venus -- what it does and what it means in Astrology. It contains a lot of unorganized, raw notes on the topic ... basically everything I know about this planet, its functions, its symbolism, its uses and how it operates.
* Venus Retrograde ... Realigning Your Values and Assets ---> Reassessing things of value ... ---> Venus represents your important relationships, your important values, and the way you handle the things you value, especially material resources like money and possessions you need to support yourself. When Venus is retrograde, these things get special attention from everyone. Retrograde energy shows it's time for humankind to back up and re-evaluate these vital concerns.
* Aspects of Venus ---> What does the condition of Venus tell you about your connections to love and money? ---> Aspects to Venus give information about areas of life that are strongly influenced by social skills, partnership affiliations, the natives ability to form and use relationships, how he expresses love -- and what happens as a result of those feelings. They show channels which can make use of his diplomatic skills -- or be hindered by his lack of them.
From the Blogs, Ezines
From EDA: Venus ---> Everyday Astrology ---> May 6, 2020 Venus ---> Well, as the coronavirus lockdown continues, more and more we're seeing the negative side of Venus come out. People are bored ... so they whine and complain -- without really considering "the alternative" ... which is unpleasant, to put it mildly. In a sane world, being bored beats the living daylights out of being terribly sick ... or dying. People are "unhappy" about being inconvenienced and being denied ....