Venus in Leo
Do you have Venus in Leo -- in your Natal Chart or your Solar Return? Venus is never more than two signs away from the Sun ... so if you have your Natal Sun in Cancer, Gemini, Leo, Virgo, or Libra ... you may have Venus in Leo. A copy of your Natal Chart will tell you for sure. (And if you don't have Venus in Leo, a copy of your horoscope will tell you where that planet is located for you.)
Venus symbolizes your social instincts, your ability to form and manage relationships, and your need for -- and habitual way of working with -- partners. Venus by sign and house position will describe the kind of partners you want to attract ... and the kind of "signals" you send out advertising what you're after. In other words, Venus gives a lot fo information about the kind of love you're looking for.
Venus also deals with money interests. Venus, by sign and house position, describes the way you "operate" in your efforts to support yourself, the way you act to gain the resources you need to survive, the attitudes you have toward money and possessions ... and by extension, Venus represents your abstract personal values.
(Because people "value" -- quite literally -- things they're willing to spend money on. Thus the way you spend your $$$ tells an awful lot about your character values.)
Venus retrogrades about once a year ... and therefore despite its closer proximity to the Sun in the Solar System, and its closer orbit, it still takes about a year for Venus to complete a circle of the Zodiac ... just as it does the Sun itself.
If You Have Venus in Leo
In Your Solar Return
The social side of your personality this year is unusually self-aware and expressive. In pursuing the relationships you want ... and offering the love you have to give ... you will be proud, self-promoting, playful, and given to dramatic displays of exuberance and affection.
There's more to this article for our Premium Members.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
Get the information you need.
Discover the difference knowledge
and preparation can make in your life!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Venus in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
Venus in Astrology
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not. It is also the astrological symbol for how a person works with and relates to things of value, including his social self, his need and ability to form relationships, the feminine side of his romantic soul -- and a strong indicator of the kind of love he both offers and wants to receive.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets ---> Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income. Venus rules two signs -- earthy, practical, acquisitive Taurus and companionable, harmony-loving Libra. In the common shorthand that reduces everything down to basic elements to explain it quickly, Venus presides over love and money. And yet like all concepts that reach for ....
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> Pink is a Venus color! ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire ---> Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore. Her archetype is considered the feminine counterpart to the lusty maleness of Vulcan and Mars. (Hephaestus and Ares) ....
More About Venus
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more. Her Greek counterpart was Aphrodite, but that's not the "more" people want to hear. Like all short-and-simple answers to complex questions though, this one is misleading and woefully incomplete. Venus the goddess was in charge of many other things besides "love" -- however ....
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> Venus represents beauty and comfort and all things of value, pleasure and enjoyment ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed. Venus is always relatively close to the Sun ... and, in fact, is never more than 45 degrees away from the Sun, but the location of Venus relative to the Sun can, in and of ....
* My Notes About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of things about Venus -- in no particular order ---> Editor's Notes ---> This page -- and the subsequent continuing links -- basically offer a comprehensive list of things to know and keep in mind about Venus -- what it does and what it means in Astrology. It contains a lot of unorganized, raw notes on the topic ... basically everything I know about this planet, its functions, its symbolism, its uses and how it operates. I add to all this from time to time and reorganize it in various ways ... but mostly this is a page for me and my personal use. I keep it here where I know where to ....
Related Venus Articles
* Venus Retrograde -- Realigning Your Values and Assets ---> Reassessing things of value ...---> Venus represents your important relationships, your important values, and the way you handle the things you value, especially material resources like money and possessions you need to support yourself. When Venus is retrograde, these things get special attention from everyone. Retrograde energy shows it's time for humankind to back up and re-evaluate these vital concerns. You will reassess, either actively, in dreams or in just idle moments of reflection, what you've accomplished so far, what you've ....
Venus Rx -- Adjusting Your Values ---> This Venus Retrograde cycle began March 4. It will end April 15. In its retrograde travels, Venus moved from 13° Aries back to 27° Pisces. It will be in Pisces until April 28 when it enters Aries again. Where that segment of the circle falls in your Natal Chart shows specifically where you are working with this retrograde energy. What house in your Natal Chart holds the last three degrees of Pisces? Venus moves out of its own shadow on May 18. Your Sun sign position in the list below shows where your ego issues are focused. Your Moon sign position shows where your emotions, security concerns and involvment with home and family are focused. Your Ascendant sign position shows where you will ....
* Aspects of Venus ---> What does the condition of Venus tell you
about your connections to love and money? ---> Aspects to Venus give information about areas of life that are strongly influenced by social skills, partnership affiliations, the natives ability to form and use relationships, how he expresses love -- and what happens as a result of those feelings. They show channels which can make use of his diplomatic skills -- or be hindered by his lack of them. They show how he can use his aesthetic sensitivities, his sense of beauty and style, and his artistic interests to help him get along more easily in life.
From the Blogs, Ezines
From EDA: Venus Retrograde ---> Everyday Astrology May 28, 2020 Venus Retrograde ---> Once Venus retrograde meets the conjunction with the Sun & passes behind it, she becomes the Morning Star, nestled in the dark blue to blue-gray to shell pink of the sunrise every day. You just won't see a Morning Star & an Evening Star on the same day. Once Venus gets close enough to the Sun to touch & go past, she seems to disappear for a couple of days. Change of costume, maybe. In any case, once the first days of subtle change are over, there's a markedly different mood associated with a retrograde planet.
Mars & Venus ---> Everyday Astrology January 6, 2021 Mars & Venus ---> Some planet pairs seem designed to work together. Other pairs seem designed for complimentary roles. Some sound a theme, then the partner amplifies it. You learn a lot when you compare & contrast & examine each planet pair. Look for signs of how they play off each other, balance themselves across a spectrum of needs, cause each other trouble on the one hand, & come to the rescue on the other. Take Mars & Venus, the inner couple, the romantic lovers, in many ways a study in contrasts. First, obviously, one is masculine, ....
Venus -- From Everyday Astrology ---> Everyday Astrology March 24, 2021 Venus ---> Each planet is associated with at least one Zodiac sign & at least one house in the horoscope. Astrologers say planets rule certain Zodiac signs that are extremely congruent with the energy of the planet itself, & a planet is "accidentally dignified" when it occupies the house of its natural rulership. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus & Libra. Taurus is the Fixed Earth sign; Libra is the Cardinal Air Sign. Venus is associated with the 2nd & 7th Houses of the natural horoscope -- which ....
Learn more about Venus in Astrology
These are the index pages to our articles
Venus in Astrology -- Articles Index
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2021 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated June 30th, 2021