Venus and the Moon are the two most feminine elements in your horoscope. This article explains more on the meaning and symbolism of Venus.
This material is part of our Premium Members content.
You might also enjoy
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms -- According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more. Her Greek counterpart was Aphrodite, but that's not the "more" people want to hear. Like all short-and-simple answers to complex questions though, this one is misleading and woefully incomplete.
* What Does Jupiter Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Jupiter rules Sagittarius, the last sign of autumn -- November 22 to December 21. Opening up your world Jupiter, colorful and immense, dwarfs the Earth by comparison. It is named for the mythological King of the ancient Roman Gods. (The Greeks called him Zeus.)
* Mars in General -- Your Inner Self of Action, Initiative and Self-Assertion ---> Red is a Mars color! Symbol of energy and ambition In Astrology, Mars represents physical energy, your ability to take action and your instincts for self-assertion and aggression. Mars supports your independence and your ability to set goals and achieve them.
* What Does Mars Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Red is Mars' color!! The symbol of force and power Mars, fiery red, the favorite prop of science fiction legend, named for the intense, passionate mythological god of war, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's capacity to take action, show independence and self-assertion, pursue goals and ambitions, use physical and sexual energy, and exert his force and willpower in situations of competition and conflict.
* Mercury in General -- Your Inner Selves of Learning and Work ---> Learning stuff, using your mind and putting it to work -- Like Venus, your Mercury energy describes two inner selves. One manages your mind and all its talents; the other is in charge of the work you do ... the ways you use your skills and abilities to help others and build the kind of life your want for yourself. Again, as with Venus, these are usually reduced to the basic categories of "mind" and "work," but they also include whole subdivisions of behavior and talents.
* What Does Mercury Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> In mythology, Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. Your mind -- at work and play In Astrology, Mercury represents your conscious, rational mind. It tells a lot about your intellectual self; your ability to study, learn, analyze, communicate and work with information.
* The Moon in General -- Your Inner Self of Feelings, Emotions and Intuition ---> Welcome to your inner world In Astrology, The Moon represents our inner feelings, our emotions ... and our deep security needs. It reflects our basic habits, instincts and automatic reactions. It speaks to some elements of our Karma and childhood home, our upbringing, family background and specifically our relationship with our mother (or major mother figure from the past.)
* The Sun in General -- Your Essential Self of Power, Will, Vitality and Ambition ---> The essence of you -- In Astrology, The Sun represents your basic core identity. It gives information about the qualities of your ego, your individual self-expression, your self-image and your sense of personal identity.