When Venus is in Aries, people are forward, assertive and uninhibited in their relationships. They use candor and initiative to attract love -- and show romantic feelings in bold, passionate gestures. They want to win their lover's attentions -- and eagerly pursue their beloved.
This is a competitive, rambunctious energy focused explicitly on love and money. With Venus in Aries, people are openly "looking for love" -- anywhere they can find it! And, frankly, they want it now.
They are into self-promotion and sexual conquest, vying to be "the best" for the ego food and reassurance ... that when it comes to love and sex they've "got what it takes" to get what they want. They're after money, too ... to massage their egos and gain a lover. (Elizabeth Taylor in her heyday was a clear and ridiculous example of how this placement acts when it has the freedom to do whatever it wants!!)
When Venus in Aries is stressed, the drive to be Number One and captivate a lover is almost obsessive, with an "anything goes" frame of mind, willing to take risks, cause trouble, and literally "fight for what it wants."
Personal needs are aggressively pushed. People will do almost anything to be noticed!! But relationships suffer from arrogant, bossy attitudes -- a striking change from the self-sacrificing, retiring "love from afar" that marked Venus' recent passage through Pisces. It is, indeed, hard to ignore!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Venus in Aries
* Venus in Aries -- Love that's impossible to ignore ---> Pink is a Venus color! ---> The symbol for relationships, values and more! ---> In Astrology, Venus symbolizes your social self. It shows your ability to form and manage relationships -- and your need for partners. It describes how you are meant to support yourself, how you get the resources you need to survive. It shows your attitudes and conduct toward money and possessions, and your abstract personal values.
Venus in Aries
From the Blogs, Ezines
Venus in Aries ---> Everyday Astrology February 8, 2020 Venus in Aries ---> I didn't actually say much about Venus in Aries yesterday, so let's try this again. When Venus moves through Aries, the Zodiac's first sign, it brings new levels of experience and opportunity regarding money, relationships and pleasure. Old patterns and lifeless connections either get revived or replace once Venus hits Aries. You want new experience, more adventure ... and are more spontaneous yourself.
Venus in Astrology
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love.
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets -- Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income.
More About Venus
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra ---> .
Pink is a Venus color! ---> The Roman goddess of love and desire --Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully mature woman, standing in a scallop shell as it arrives ashore.
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love -- Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more.
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed.
* My Notes About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of random things about Venus -- in no particular order ---> Venus rules two signs in the Zodiac -- Taurus and Libra. Accordingly, Venus also rules two important life areas -- generally simplified as "love and money." But the domain of Venus is much more complicated and populated than that.
The View from Venus Series
The View from Venus 1 -- Tiny Treats About Venus ---> Always a woman ---> Venus in Astrology is a distinctly feminine planet, representing the feminine principle in life in the way Mars represents undisguised masculinity. Thus her temperament may be just as varied and interesting, just as volatile as notoriously passionate Mars, but it is definitely different in the same way that men and women in real life display the same emotions and reactions ... differently.
The View from Venus 2 -- Tiny Treats About Venus ---> Like Mercury, Venus rules two signs in Astrology, Taurus, the Fixed Earth Sign and Libra, the Cardinal Air Sign. Mainstream popular culture -- which amounts to "astrology for the masses" reduces the symbolism of Venus down to "Money and Love" -- two categories that certainly perk up people's interest. Who doesn't want to hear about that? And who doesn't want more of both?
The View from Venus 3 -- Tiny Treats About Venus ---> Simple / not simple ---> Venus presides over two essential life areas ... interests that basically boil down to "love and money." But those simple categories cover a lot more real-life territory. Venus rules relationships, partnerships, connections based on both affection and legal contracts. She deals with public relations and all involvements with allies and "other people" including work arrangements and social cooperation.
The View from Venus 4 -- Tiny Treats About Venus ---> Social fairness ---> In contrast to Mars, whose default reaction to a problem is belligerence ... coercion, force, saber-rattling and a "war" on something, Venus is interested in more inclusive, less authoritarian issues, like justice, fairness, equality, harmony and diplomacy. She works through situations that often involve compromise and cooperation.
Venus in Astrology
From the Blogs, Ezines
Venus ---> Everyday Astrology ---> May 6, 2020 Venus ---> Well, as the coronavirus lockdown continues, more and more we're seeing the negative side of Venus come out. People are bored ... so they whine and complain -- without really considering "the alternative" ... which is unpleasant, to put it mildly. In a sane world, being bored beats the living daylights out of being terribly sick ... or dying.
Venus in Astrology -- Articles Index
Today's Everyday Astrology