Pink is a Libra color.
In the land of companions and partners
With Venus on its home ground in sociable Libra, relationships move center stage. People are cordial, charming, cooperative and "nice" in dealing with other people. They emphasize courtesy, diplomacy, consideration, and teamwork.
They are interested in companionship, and show respect for the other person's needs and views. Seeking love, they make caring, sentimental, even elegant gestures -- to show their feelings and attract notice. People are open to relationships, partnerships, love and alliances. They want to be part of a "couple" .... and can feel the stinging loneliness of solitude if they don't have a significant partner.
This material continues in our Premium Members section
and is part of our Premium Members content.
Join one of our tiers.
Subscribe to our work through
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
* About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of random things about Venus -- in no particular order ---> Editor's Notes ---> This page -- and the subsequent continuing links -- basically offer a comprehensive list of things to know and keep in mind about Venus -- what it does and what it means in Astrology.
* About Venus 2 ---> This page continues the extensive list of what Astrology says about Venus -- the symbol for enjoyment, relationship management, financial matters and cultural appreciation. ---> * About Venus 1 ---> Section 5 ---> * Venus energy deals with your conduct in all manner of relationships, especially those which have a legal, binding foundation. Thus Venus energy has influence certainly in marriage and business partnerships, but it also has influence in friendships, all close associations and even your dealings ....
Basic Stuff About Venus ---> About Venus ---> * In the arrangements of planets in our Solar System, Venus is the planet closest to Earth. It is located between Mercury and Earth and is the second planet out from the Sun. * Venus takes 225 days to complete is circle through the Zodiac. She stays in each zodiac sign for about 4 weeks, moving on average just a little bit slower than Earth. She makes a complete trip through the Zodiac about every year to year and a half. She also retrograde about every year to year and a half, with each retrograde lasting about six weeks.
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets ---> Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income. Venus rules two signs -- earthy, practical, acquisitive Taurus and companionable, harmony-loving Libra.
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not.
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more.