Venus has moved into Taurus ... one of the signs it rules (Libra is the other) ... and where it is far happier than in its transit through Aries. After she's rested here a while, she'll be ready for the intellectual romp of her transit through Gemini.
When Venus is in Taurus, people are affectionate, placid, dependable, and conservative in their relationships. They show compassion, devotion, loyalty, stability, patience and kindness in their treatment of others -- and they express affection generously ... often with gifts or luxuries. (Now, more than ever, you will spend money on the things and people you value.)
There's more to this article in our Premium Members section.
~ Our Premium Member Ezines keep you informed ~
on current astrological happenings and what these mean to you,
daily, weekly and on-demand tarot readings, thought-provoking oracles,
new articles on the site, new site toys and features ... and more!
You might also enjoy
* = Premium Members Article
Venus in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
Venus in Astrology
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships ---> Support comes in many forms ---> According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring topics of money and love. Like Mercury, Venus rules two Zodiac signs -- Taurus and Libra, and there is, indeed, a connection here between Venus ... money ... and love.
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? ---> Pink is a Venus color. ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening star -- so bright and shimmering some say it gets mistaken for a UFO. Maybe. Maybe not.
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope ---> Partnership and assets ---> Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including marriage. It's about the judicious management of possessions and material resources -- physical assets and income.
More about Venus
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money ---> Named for the goddess of love ---> Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the minute people hear that, their ears perk up and they want to know more, more, more. Her Greek counterpart was Aphrodite, but that's not the "more" people want to hear.
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac ---> Venus represents beauty and comfort and all things of value, pleasure and enjoyment ---> The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we deal with money and issues of physical support, and the way we manage our close relationships. It is, therefore, an important indicator of our personal values. Notice the "value" we place on all the things just listed.
* My Notes About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of random things about Venus -- in no particular order ---> Editor's Notes ---> This page -- and the subsequent continuing links -- basically offer a comprehensive list of things to know and keep in mind about Venus -- what it does and what it means in Astrology. It contains a lot of unorganized, raw notes on the topic ... basically everything I know about this planet, its functions, its symbolism, its uses and how it operates.
* Venus Retrograde -- Realigning Your Values and Assets ---> Reassessing things of value ... ---> Venus represents your important relationships, your important values, and the way you handle the things you value, especially material resources like money and possessions you need to support yourself. When Venus is retrograde, these things get special attention from everyone. Retrograde energy shows it's time for humankind to back up and re-evaluate these vital concerns.
* Born with the Sun in Taurus -- The Taurus Character ---> The symbol of Taurus is the bull. ---> Takin' it easy ---> Want some words to describe Taurus? How about "laid back" and "easy going?" Taurus likes to mellow out, take life at a measured stride and on its own time schedule. What can I say? Taurus believes in conserving physical resources ... and "conserving" its own energy is first on the list. You just can't push these folks any faster than they have a mind to go.
* The New Moon in Taurus -- Taurus Energy in the Creative Process ---> Taking the next step ---> As the Moon in Aries wanes and moves steadily toward renewal by joining again with the Sun, now in Taurus, there is a corresponding shift in the focus of energy on earth away from the initiations, new beginnings, pioneering efforts, "planting seeds" that dominated last month's experiences. Taurus energy is the next step in the year-long creative process of growth and evolution.
Venus in Astrology -- Articles Index
Today's Everyday Astrology
venus taurus 500 Words or Less
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2021 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated April 19th, 2021