Astrology -- Celestial Navigation
Returned 34 results
Page: 1 | 2
* What The Sun in Your Natal Chart -- Reveals About You -- The center of your horoscope / -- the center of your personality by Rebecca Brents Modified May 20th, 2019
The Sun ... it's just the beginning
Despite its powerful influence in familiar mainstream astrology, The Sun in your horoscope gives a whole lot more information to an astrologer than s...
* How to Get Along with Aries by Rebecca Brents Modified May 3rd, 2019
Aries is the Spring Fire Sign.
There's one sure way to get along with Aries -- don't get in his way. Aries is not patient. Those four words are a masterpiece of understateme...
* Aries ... on Temperament and Temper by Rebecca Brents Modified April 28th, 2019
Aries is the first sign of Spring.
A matter of perspective
From the descriptions written of Aries -- across the board from the anonymous authors of dime-store Sun Sign booklets to the ...
* Speaking of Mars Gemini -- A casual essay about this combination by Rebecca Brents Modified April 6th, 2019
From practical Taurus to curious Gemini
When Mars moves from Taurus to Gemini, the change takes some of the pressure off your financial interests and fires up your intellect instead.
* The Personal Signs: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer -- They Operate Through Direct Action and Experience by Rebecca Brents Modified April 4th, 2019
Up front and uncomplicated
The first four signs of the Zodiac are the Personal Signs -- Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer. They engage life and understand the world through their own dir...
* Born on the Cusp in Astrology -- The Technical Explanation by Rebecca Brents Modified March 24th, 2019
A cusp is an edge
A cusp, in architecture, physiology, dentistry ... and astrology, is a point where two things touch, intersect, or fit together -- one against the other. In astrology ...
* What Does It Mean to be 'Born on the Cusp?' -- Bridging from one sign to the next by Rebecca Brents Modified March 24th, 2019
Don't get technical on me, ok?
Being "born on the cusp" to most people means a birthday (usually their own) falls on or about the 21st of the month. This is approximately the day the Su...
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. by Rebecca Brents Modified March 22nd, 2019
One of life's great divides
All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once...
* Full Moon / New Moon? Or New Moon / Full Moon? -- Variations on the rhythms of life by Rebecca Brents Modified March 9th, 2019
It's a subtle difference, I admit, but it's there nevertheless. Life's psychological rhythm has a different sequence, depending on whether the New Moon in a particular...
* Feminine Signs -- The Earth and Water Signs by Rebecca Brents Modified February 24th, 2019
Signs of Practicality and Emotion
Where masculine signs are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive, feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or wo...
* Dividing the Zodiac -- Organizing signs that share common ground by Rebecca Brents Modified February 20th, 2019
Mixing, matching and grouping the signs
There are several ways to divide the Zodiac signs into different classifications -- based on different criteria. The simplest way assigns gender ...
* What's the Difference Between -- A Solar and a Lunar Eclipse? -- Different Issues ... Different Requests for Your Attention by Rebecca Brents Modified February 13th, 2019
The physics of it
A Solar Eclipse happens when the Moon passes between the Sun and the Earth, blocking the sunlight from view for a short time. ( Earth ---> Moon ---> Sun ) A Lunar Ecli...
* About the Sun 1 by Rebecca Brents Modified January 14th, 2019
Note: This is a random collection of "things to know about the Sun in Astrology," listed in no particular order, but it gives a pretty complete description of what this essential point of refe...
* Eclipses -- Special Alignments between -- The Sun, The Moon and The Earth -- for those who like their Astrology straight-up and hard core by Rebecca Brents Modified January 6th, 2019
An eclipse -- why it happens
In ancient times, eclipses were viewed with fear and wariness -- since they were imperfectly understood. But even today, when we fully understand the cause ...
* Life As Drama -- Mars in Pisces Sextile Pluto in Capricorn -- Late December 2018 through Early January 2019 by Rebecca Brents Modified December 25th, 2018
Who are the players?
What are the characters?
What is the action?
How does it end?
Basic stuff to know about Mars
Mars in Astrology symbolizes physical energy ... and how you use it. ...
* Today's Thoughts on -- Sagittarius 2018 -- The 'renewal phase' of Scorpio ---> especially now ... and especially regarding relationships by Rebecca Brents Modified December 8th, 2018
Release? Or revival?
It may be time to pick yourself up and start over -- especially regarding some important relationships you've been involved with for quite some time. The New Moon i...
* Today's Thoughts on -- The New Moon in Sagittarius 2018 by Rebecca Brents Modified December 6th, 2018
The Story of Life
It repeats every month
The Waxing Moon ---> Every month, the cycle of life is played out symbolically in the heavens -- from the new beginnings at every New Moon .....
Why Take Astrology Seriously? -- Oh, the things Astrology -- can do for you!! by Rebecca Brents Modified November 19th, 2018
It's more than a newspaper fun-feature.
Astrology provides an interesting road-map that can help you "decode" some of the mysteries of your life, your relationships, other people, your ...
* Turn Mercury Retrograde into an Inner Experience by Rebecca Brents Modified November 19th, 2018
Mercury rules all functions of the mind and all forms of transportation and physical mobility. When Mercury turns retrograde -- as is legendary in everyday experience -- the c...
* Mercury Retrograde and Shadow-Mode by Rebecca Brents Modified November 18th, 2018
The real life truth of Mercury Retrograde
When Mercury turns retrograde (in any sign), look at the degrees of the Zodiac it will cover in its backward retreat. Mercury's "official" retr...
* What Makes Libra Special? -- Halfway around the year by Rebecca Brents Modified October 8th, 2018
In Libra, we become more aware of other
people and our need for close connections.
Libra is the shift in consciousness and focus that
leads to shut-down, closure ... and ultimately, renew...
* Lunar Folks in a Sun Sign World -- When the Moon is your guiding light by Rebecca Brents Modified October 3rd, 2018
A place in the Sun
It would seem life in "the outer world" is built for Sun Sign folks. Maybe that's as it should be. Even mainstream Astrology ... the kind most people know, at least f...
Working with What Works ... -- Until something better comes along by Rebecca Brents Modified September 29th, 2018
It's not "the stars" ...
I can understand why logical, rational people meeting the ideas of astrology for the first time (or the fifth time ... or the twentieth) without looking deeper ...
* Sometimes A Great Notion by Rebecca Brents Modified August 30th, 2018
It's a common phenomenon ... or a common problem, depending on your view. People attract the same type of person into their lives, into their relationships, over and over again. Some women, fo...
* They Call It Entertainment -- Astrology Wrapped in Weasel-words, -- Disclaimers, and Excuses by Rebecca Brents Modified May 29th, 2018
Astrology. It's perhaps the most popular of the occult sciences, having at least a toehold in almost everybody's consciousness -- a reputation gained usually through the daily horoscope whose ...
Page: 1 | 2
|| PO Box 711 |
McIntosh · NM · 87032
|Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2019 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated May 20th, 2019