Astrology -- born on the cusp
Returned 14 results
* Cusp Articles Index by Rebecca Brents Modified December 14th, 2019
This page is under construction.
Here's what we have so far.
General Cusp Articles
* Born on the Cusp in Astrology -- The Technical Explanation ---> A cusp, in architecture, physiology,...
The Taurus-to-Gemini Cusp-Born Person -- May 17 to May 21 by Rebecca Brents Modified December 14th, 2019
Taurus to Gemini
May 17 to May 21
The placid, temperate, long-suffering, hedonistic, and stubborn Taurus-to-Gemini person will be more intellectual and versatile than his earlier born ...
* The Taurus-From-Aries Cusp-Born Person -- April 21 to April 25 by Rebecca Brents Modified December 11th, 2019
An interesting mix of laid-back and aggressive
As a person whose birthday falls in the time of transition between one sign and another, you have an interesting and complex energy combin...
* The Scorpio-to-Sagittarius Cusp-born Person -- November 17 to November 21 by Rebecca Brents Modified December 2nd, 2019
Coming into the light
The Scorpio-to-Sagittarius individual will show a primarily resourceful, visionary, relentless persona that is capable of building coalitions and creating fabulous...
* The Aries-to-Taurus Cusp-Born Person -- April 16 to April 20 by Rebecca Brents Modified September 25th, 2019
Calming down ... mellowing out
The energetic, spirited, bold, colorful, cantankerous Aries-to-Taurus person will have a gentle, persistent, and luxury-loving side to his character. He w...
* The Leo-to-Virgo Cusp-Born Person -- August 18 through August 23 by Rebecca Brents Modified August 15th, 2019
Modesty is also a virtue
The blend of traits for people born in the transition between Leo and Virgo puts together an interesting and contradictory mix. The foundation of Leo's bravado ...
* The Aries-From-Pisces Cusp-Born Person -- March 20 to March 25 by Rebecca Brents Modified March 27th, 2019
Where spirituality intersects initiative
The dynamic, forceful, audacious, candid, and often confrontational Aries-from-Pisces person lives a rich inner life where those mystical Pisces...
* The Pisces-to-Aries Cusp-Born Person -- March 16 to March 20 by Rebecca Brents Modified March 24th, 2019
Ultimate yin to ultimate yang
All cusp born people are by definition complex characters, but the blend of Pisces and Aries is one of the most complicated, contradictory, and confusing o...
* Were You Born on the Cusp? -- Examples all around the Zodiac by Celeste L. Walker Modified March 24th, 2019
Pisces / Aries / Taurus
The self-sacrificing, mystical, artistic, and usually peace-loving Pisces-to-Aries person will sometimes be surprisingly temperamental, impatient, aggressive, an...
* Born on the Cusp in Astrology -- The Technical Explanation by Rebecca Brents Modified March 24th, 2019
A cusp is an edge
A cusp, in architecture, physiology, dentistry ... and astrology, is a point where two things touch, intersect, or fit together -- one against the other. In astrology ...
* What Does It Mean to be 'Born on the Cusp?' -- Bridging from one sign to the next by Rebecca Brents Modified March 24th, 2019
Don't get technical on me, ok?
Being "born on the cusp" to most people means a birthday (usually their own) falls on or about the 21st of the month. This is approximately the day the Su...
* The Leo-from-Cancer Cusp-Born Person -- July 23 to July 27 by Rebecca Brents Modified July 31st, 2017
A star is born
This personality has recently made the change from the sentimental, domestic, sensitive energy of Cancer to the more self-confident, genial, playful personality of Leo. H...
The Gemini-From-Taurus Cusp-Born Person -- May 20 to May 25 by Rebecca Brents Modified May 25th, 2017
Betwixt & between
The Gemini-from-Taurus soul will be slower to change his mind and adopt new ideas than is typical for Geminis generally. However, he may not handle large volumes of in...
The Cancer-to-Leo Cusp-Born Person -- July 17 to July 22 by Rebecca Brents Modified March 17th, 2017
Recluse to Icon
This personality is making the change from the empathetic, moody, highly sensitive energy of Cancer to the more outgoing, intense, public awareness of Leo. It doesn't ev...
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2019 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated December 14th, 2019