Astrology -- cancer
Returned 42 results
Page: 1 | 2
* Born with the Sun in Cancer -- The Cancer Character by Rebecca Brents Modified July 14th, 2020
Cancer's symbol is the crab
Citizens of an inner world
Cancers are spirits of emotions and moods. Their feelings -- and inconsistencies -- the shifting climates of their inner world form...
* The New Moon in Cancer -- Cancer Energy in the Creative Process by Rebecca Brents Modified July 4th, 2020
Going home again
Well, by now we could all use a little mothering. Thank Heaven there are Cancer people in the world wanting to take on the job and Cancer energy comes around on a regul...
Changing Times / Changing Signs -- Forecast for the Sun's transit of Cancer 2020 by Rebecca Brents Modified June 28th, 2020
Sun aspects are "in effect" for about 10 - 15 days after the aspect forms. In real life, however, you may deal with their concerns -- or see events that correlate with ...
* Meditation for the New Moon in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified June 22nd, 2020
Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in
I honor my memories ... and the power in the
emotions they bring me.
I recognize my protective, maternal instincts ... and e...
The Solarium -- Cancer Sunshine -- The Sun in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified June 21st, 2020
These links take you to samples
of our Premium Members material.
* = Premium Members Article
* Born with the Sun in Cancer
The Cancer Character
Cancer's symbol is the crab
Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified June 18th, 2020
Cancer is the Cardinal Water Sign -- Dynamic Emotion
Maternal, care-taking, supportive, comforting, gentle,
home-loving, family first, security-conscious, feminine
* The Personal Signs: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer -- They Operate Through Direct Action and Experience by Rebecca Brents Modified June 16th, 2020
Up front and uncomplicated
The first four signs of the Zodiac are the Personal Signs -- Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer. They engage life and understand the world through their own dir...
* Mercury in Cancer -- The mind of the caretaker, the home-maker, the historian by Rebecca Brents Modified May 30th, 2020
Cancer is a Water Sign
Mercury in Astrology
In Astrology, Mercury symbolizes the conscious mind, personal intellect, mental capacities and communications skills, the personality compon...
The Transiting Sun in Signs -- As The Sun moves through the Circle of Life by Rebecca Brents Modified May 22nd, 2020
The Personal Signs
When The Sun is in Aries, you'll have the energy and ambition you need to launch new projects, make necessary changes and get stuff done. When The Sun moves into Taur...
Meet the Water Signs by Rebecca Brents Modified March 26th, 2020
Meet the Water Signs
The Water Signs of the Zodiac are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces. There is one Water Sign for each of the Qualities -- Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable. Cancer is Cardinal ...
* The Water Signs -- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces by Rebecca Brents Modified March 23rd, 2020
Water Signs are emotional
The Water Signs: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces represent emotional, instinctive, and subconscious energy that is nurturing, healing, and transformative. They ar...
* The Moon -- Ruler of Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified March 19th, 2020
One of the most important components in your horoscope
The Moon, silvery, mysterious and reflective, is the astrological metaphor which symbolizes an individual's inner, feeling-based p...
* Masculine Signs / Feminine Signs -- It has nothing to do with sex by Rebecca Brents Modified February 12th, 2020
Two orientations on the world
In Astrology and metaphysics, Masculine and Feminine refers not to physical gender or personal manner, but to one's basic orientation on the world and one'...
* When Mercury is in Cancer -- Your Intellectual Self in the Sign of -- Home and Family by Rebecca Brents Modified January 27th, 2020
Combining intellect and intuition
When Mercury is in Cancer, your attention turns to family matters. Things on the home front grab your interest. You start thinking about what you like ...
About the Cardinal Signs -- Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn -- The Movers and Shakers of the Zodiac by Serenity Chappell Modified January 22nd, 2020
Fire, Earth, Air and Water
One for each element
There are four Cardinal Signs in the Zodiac, one for each of the elements. Aries is Cardinal Fire. Cancer is Cardinal Water. Libra is Card...
* When The Moon is in Cancer -- The Transiting Moon in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified January 13th, 2020
When the Moon is in Cancer, people are benevolent, empathetic and sensitive. This energy is nurturing, compassionate, "maternal," protective, and sentimental. There is e...
* When Opposites Attract -- Cancer and Capricorn by Rebecca Brents Modified January 11th, 2020
The Careerist and the Homebody
For Capricorn, your polarity sign -- the sign opposite you in the Zodiac -- is Cancer -- home-loving, maternal, moody, emotional, protective. Capricorn en...
The Full Moon in Cancer -- Opposing the Sun in Capricorn -- Balancing Your Private and Public Lives by Rebecca Brents Modified January 10th, 2020
Family vs. Career
The Full Moon in Cancer opposing the Sun in Capricorn restates the classic dilemma of home vs. career, professional life vs. private life, public responsibilities vs. ...
* Feminine Signs -- The Earth and Water Signs by Rebecca Brents Modified December 28th, 2019
Signs of Practicality and Emotion
Where masculine signs are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive, feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or wo...
Thoughts on Jupiter in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified October 16th, 2019
Jupiter in Cancer is fixated on family issues and comfort on a personal level, patriotic issues and outright chauvinism on a grander scale. The line between pride in...
* Transiting Mercury in Cancer 1 -- Ideas and Information in Motion by Rebecca Brents Modified August 2nd, 2019
All the planets in your horoscope represent a principal part of your character, one of your important Inner Selves. Astrology recognizes twelve of these. Mercury, industrious li...
* Horoscopes When The Sun is in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified July 25th, 2019
If your Sun, Moon, or Ascendant is in ...
Family. There's no way to be neutral about these folks. Your thoughts of them either bring warm memories of closeness, protection, lov...
* Things to Expect When Mercury is in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified July 24th, 2019
All planet / sign combinations are special. Mercury in Cancer is not nearly as gregarious as Mercury in Gemini, the previous sign. Nor is it as egocentric as Mercury in Leo, th...
* Cancer Sun Sign -- The 4th Zodiac Sign by Rebecca Brents Modified July 15th, 2019
Cancer is the Zodiac's fourth sign, the sign associated with home and family. In the natural Zodiac, Cancer's house sits at the bottom of the horoscope, the fourth house of f...
When The Sun is in Cancer -- The Transiting Sun in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified June 22nd, 2019
A time for sentimental feelings
When the Sun is in Cancer, people are sensitive, gentle, and protective. They rely more on emotions than logic ... and their attitudes are colored by cau...
Page: 1 | 2
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated July 14th, 2020