Astrology -- cancer
Returned 38 results
Page: 1 | 2
About the Cardinal Signs -- Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn -- The Movers and Shakers of the Zodiac by Serenity Chappell Modified January 22nd, 2020
Fire, Earth, Air and Water
One for each element
There are four Cardinal Signs in the Zodiac, one for each of the elements. Aries is Cardinal Fire. Cancer is Cardinal Water. Libra is Card...
* When The Moon is in Cancer -- The Transiting Moon in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified January 13th, 2020
When the Moon is in Cancer, people are benevolent, empathetic and sensitive. This energy is nurturing, compassionate, "maternal," protective, and sentimental. There is e...
* When Opposites Attract -- Cancer and Capricorn by Rebecca Brents Modified January 11th, 2020
The Careerist and the Homebody
For Capricorn, your polarity sign -- the sign opposite you in the Zodiac -- is Cancer -- home-loving, maternal, moody, emotional, protective. Capricorn en...
The Full Moon in Cancer -- Opposing the Sun in Capricorn -- Balancing Your Private and Public Lives by Rebecca Brents Modified January 10th, 2020
Family vs. Career
The Full Moon in Cancer opposing the Sun in Capricorn restates the classic dilemma of home vs. career, professional life vs. private life, public responsibilities vs. ...
The Transiting Sun in Signs -- As The Sun moves through the Circle of Life by Rebecca Brents Modified January 1st, 2020
The Personal Signs
When The Sun is in Aries, you'll have the energy and ambition you need to launch new projects, make necessary changes and get stuff done. When The Sun moves into Taur...
* Masculine Signs / Feminine Signs -- It has nothing to do with sex by Rebecca Brents Modified December 28th, 2019
Two orientations on the world
In Astrology and metaphysics, Masculine and Feminine refers not to gender or personal manner, but to one's basic orientation on the world and one's preferr...
* Feminine Signs -- The Earth and Water Signs by Rebecca Brents Modified December 28th, 2019
Signs of Practicality and Emotion
Where masculine signs are dynamic, self-motivating and proactive, feminine signs take a more subtle, passive approach when dealing with challenge or wo...
Thoughts on Jupiter in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified October 16th, 2019
Jupiter in Cancer is fixated on family issues and comfort on a personal level, patriotic issues and outright chauvinism on a grander scale. The line between pride in...
* When Mercury is in Cancer -- Your Intellectual Self in the Sign of -- Home and Family by Rebecca Brents Modified August 20th, 2019
Combining intellect and intuition
When Mercury is in Cancer, your attention turns to family matters. Things on the home front grab your interest. You start thinking about what you like ...
* The Water Signs -- Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces by Rebecca Brents Modified August 12th, 2019
Water Signs are emotional
The Water Signs: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces represent emotional, instinctive, and subconscious energy that is nurturing, healing, and transformative. They are fe...
* Transiting Mercury in Cancer 1 -- Ideas and Information in Motion by Rebecca Brents Modified August 2nd, 2019
All the planets in your horoscope represent a principal part of your character, one of your important Inner Selves. Astrology recognizes twelve of these. Mercury, industrious li...
* Horoscopes When The Sun is in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified July 25th, 2019
If your Sun, Moon, or Ascendant is in ...
Family. There's no way to be neutral about these folks. Your thoughts of them either bring warm memories of closeness, protection, lov...
* Things to Expect When Mercury is in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified July 24th, 2019
All planet / sign combinations are special. Mercury in Cancer is not nearly as gregarious as Mercury in Gemini, the previous sign. Nor is it as egocentric as Mercury in Leo, th...
* Cancer Sun Sign -- The 4th Zodiac Sign by Rebecca Brents Modified July 15th, 2019
Cancer is the Zodiac's fourth sign, the sign associated with home and family. In the natural Zodiac, Cancer's house sits at the bottom of the horoscope, the fourth house of f...
* Meditation for the New Moon in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified July 4th, 2019
Affirmations for the energy of the New Moon in
I honor my memories ... and the power in the
emotions they bring me.
I recognize my protective, maternal instincts ... and e...
* The New Moon in Cancer -- Cancer Energy in the Creative Process by Rebecca Brents Modified July 2nd, 2019
Going home again
Well, by now we could all use a little mothering. Thank Heaven there are Cancer people in the world wanting to take on the job and Cancer energy comes around on a regul...
* Born with the Sun in Cancer -- The Cancer Character by Rebecca Brents Modified June 22nd, 2019
Cancer's symbol is the crab
Citizens of an inner world
Cancers are spirits of emotions and moods. Their feelings -- and inconsistencies -- the shifting climates of their inner world form...
The Solarium -- Cancer Sunshine -- The Sun in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified June 22nd, 2019
These links take you to samples
of our Premium Members material.
* = Premium Members Article
* Born with the Sun in Cancer
The Cancer Character
Cancer's symbol is the crab
When The Sun is in Cancer -- The Transiting Sun in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified June 22nd, 2019
A time for sentimental feelings
When the Sun is in Cancer, people are sensitive, gentle, and protective. They rely more on emotions than logic ... and their attitudes are colored by cau...
* When Mars is in Cancer -- Your Action Self -- In the Sign of Family and Feelings by Rebecca Brents Modified May 17th, 2019
Action fueled by emotions
When Mars is in Cancer, people are moved by emotional considerations. They concentrate on security and protection. Tactics and ideas are indirect, unobtrusive,...
* The Personal Signs: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer -- They Operate Through Direct Action and Experience by Rebecca Brents Modified April 4th, 2019
Up front and uncomplicated
The first four signs of the Zodiac are the Personal Signs -- Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer. They engage life and understand the world through their own dir...
When Venus Is in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified August 4th, 2017
A time for love, home and family
When Venus is in Cancer, people are sensitive, intuitive, protective, and sentimental. They look to family members and those they consider "part of the ...
* The Leo-from-Cancer Cusp-Born Person -- July 23 to July 27 by Rebecca Brents Modified July 31st, 2017
A star is born
This personality has recently made the change from the sentimental, domestic, sensitive energy of Cancer to the more self-confident, genial, playful personality of Leo. H...
The Sun in Cancer Brings ... -- Working with the Cancer Sun by Rebecca Brents Modified July 29th, 2017
Sun in Cancer brings:
Emphasis on the home-loving, safety-and-security conscious parts of your personality
Attitudes that are sensitive, caring and compassionate
Interest in stay...
Sun Sparkles Cancer 1 by Rebecca Brents Modified July 21st, 2017
The Sun Sparkles Series
Tiny essays on The Sun Signs in Astrology
Quick to read, easy to digest, easy to remember
Sensitive and private
Cancer's symbol is the Crab ... for good re...
Page: 1 | 2
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated January 22nd, 2020