Astrology -- full moon
Returned 27 results
Page: 1 | 2
Appreciating the Full Moon by Rebecca Brents Modified January 10th, 2020
It happens every month
Like The New Moon, The Full Moon every month has an exact time when it arrives -- the moment The Moon precisely opposes The Sun in the sky. Visually, The Full Moo...
The Full Moon in Cancer -- Opposing the Sun in Capricorn -- Balancing Your Private and Public Lives by Rebecca Brents Modified January 10th, 2020
Family vs. Career
The Full Moon in Cancer opposing the Sun in Capricorn restates the classic dilemma of home vs. career, professional life vs. private life, public responsibilities vs. ...
* Full Moon Conflicts -- Full Moon Tension through the Signs by Rebecca Brents Modified January 6th, 2020
Full Moon Conflicts
Aries Sun / Libra Moon = My ambitions, my drive for self-definition, my need to assert myself and my independence vs. my need to take other people into account, my d...
* Full Moon / New Moon? Or New Moon / Full Moon? -- Variations on the rhythms of life by Rebecca Brents Modified January 6th, 2020
It's a subtle difference, I admit, but it's there nevertheless. Life's psychological rhythm has a different sequence, depending on whether the New Moon in a particular...
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index by Rebecca Brents Modified January 6th, 2020
Open Articles on the Full Moon
Quick Notes on the Full Moon ---> It's complicated ---> Full Moons accompany a time of complex emotions and concerns. There's often a lot going on when a Full...
* What's the Difference Between -- A Solar and a Lunar Eclipse? -- Different Issues ... Different Requests for Your Attention by Rebecca Brents Modified December 27th, 2019
The physics of it
A Solar Eclipse happens when the Moon passes between the Sun and the Earth, blocking the sunlight from view for a short time. ( Earth ---> Moon ---> Sun ) A Lunar Ecli...
* Eclipses: A Celestial Show in Light and Shadow -- The User-Friendly Version by Rebecca Brents Modified December 27th, 2019
A celestial sensation
Eclipses have long been viewed with wariness and caution. They are, for certain, visually impressive events. If you ever have the chance to see one, it's worth the...
* The Full Moon in Gemini -- Opposing the Sun in Sagittarius -- Balancing Your Ideas and Conventional Wisdom by Rebecca Brents Modified December 12th, 2019
The Full Moon in Gemini
The Full Moon in Gemini opposing the Sun in Sagittarius puts a spotlight on how to fit personal convictions, life experiences, and beliefs into the larger social...
* Full Moon Moments -- The Sagittarius Moon Opposing The Gemini Sun -- Life's Decision Points by Rebecca Brents Modified December 12th, 2019
Full Moons bring choices, a different set each month as the Sun moves around the Zodiac's circle. Choices mean embracing one set of options and releasing all the others. They be...
* Musings on the Full Moon -- Working with our closest celestial neighbor by Rebecca Brents Modified December 12th, 2019
It happens every month
The Full Moon is an unmistakable sight, one of the heaven's most awesome shows. There is at least one full moon every month. Every 2 - 3 years we get a second one...
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. by Rebecca Brents Modified November 17th, 2019
One of life's great divides
All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once...
* The Full Moon in Taurus -- Opposing the Sun in Scorpio -- Balancing Things of Value and Personal Control Modified November 13th, 2019
A time to consider property, values ...
Astrologically, the Moon in Taurus opposing the Sun in Scorpio brings up issues of property and wealth, control over possessions, and the ability...
* Point / Counterpoint -- Taurus on one side ... Scorpio on the other by Rebecca Brents Modified November 13th, 2019
Yours, mine and ours
The Taurus / Scorpio dilemma is the basic pull between your sovereign control over your personal possessions and income ... and your investment of capital in joint ...
* The Full Moon in Aries Opposing the Sun in Libra -- Balancing Independence and Cooperation by Rebecca Brents Modified October 14th, 2019
Independence vs. Teamwork
The Aries Full Moon during the sign of Libra signals a clash between your wish to be part of a couple, involved in teamwork projects, and considered "a good pa...
Quick Notes on the Full Moon by Serenity Chappell Modified October 14th, 2019
Full Moons accompany a time of complex emotions and concerns. There's often a lot going on when a Full Moon arrives ... activities, interests and commitments on the out...
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper by Rebecca Brents Modified September 14th, 2019
The Sun Opposing The Moon
Who you are now vs. who you used to be
The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moon. In Ast...
* The Full Moon in Pisces Opposing the Sun in Virgo -- Balancing Self-Care and Service by Rebecca Brents Modified September 14th, 2019
Work and rest
The Full Moon in Pisces opposing the Sun in Virgo brings to center stage the tension between your work life and your need to be of service to others -- and your need for t...
* The Full Moon in Aquarius Opposing the Sun in Leo -- Balancing Attention vs. Altruism by Rebecca Brents Modified August 16th, 2019
Supporting society vs. supporting yourself
The Full Moon in Aquarius opposing the Sun in Leo highlights the conflict between ego and altruism -- especially when it comes to using your t...
Full Moon Rising: Aquarius -- Do what you know ... or take your chances -- The Aquarius Moon opposing the Leo Sun by Rebecca Brents Modified August 15th, 2019
The Full Moon Rising Series
Tiny essays on the meaning of The Full Moon in the different Astrology signs.
What it means, what it brings, why it's important, how to work with it.
Bit by bi...
* The Full Moon in Capricorn -- Opposing the Sun in Cancer -- Balancing Your Professional Responsibilities -- and Your Family Obligations by Rebecca Brents Modified July 18th, 2019
Summer's First Full Moon
This opposition, which happens once every year soon after the Summer Solstice, highlights the tug-of-war between the responsibilities you have to your private l...
* The Full Moon in Scorpio -- Opposing The Sun in Taurus by Rebecca Brents Modified May 29th, 2019
What's Mine? What's Ours?
The opposition between the Taurus Sun and the Scorpio Moon represents the basic division between "what's mine" and "what's ours." The energy of the Taurus Sun ...
* The Full Moon in Libra Opposing the Sun Aries -- Balancing Your Need for Independence ... and Your Need for Connection by Rebecca Brents Modified March 23rd, 2019
Full Moons are touchy.
The Full Moon always occurs when the Moon is in the sign directly opposite the Sun in the Zodiac. In the sky, The Full Moon always rises in the East as The Sun se...
* The Full Moon in Virgo Opposing the Sun in Pisces -- Balancing Your Need to Work -- and Your Need to Rest Modified February 21st, 2019
The Full Moon in Virgo
The Full Moon in Virgo opposing the Sun in Pisces brings onstage the dilemma between service and solitude, the conflict between the desire to help through the wor...
* The Full Moon in Leo Opposing The Sun in Aquarius -- Balancing Your Need for Attention -- and Your Need for Total Independence by Rebecca Brents Modified January 21st, 2019
Welcome to the Full Moon in Leo
Despite the winter season, the Full Moon in Leo brings a warm, playful, charismatic energy that wants to be noticed ... one that will make an effort to s...
* Eclipses -- Special Alignments between -- The Sun, The Moon and The Earth -- for those who like their Astrology straight-up and hard core by Rebecca Brents Modified January 6th, 2019
An eclipse -- why it happens
In ancient times, eclipses were viewed with fear and wariness -- since they were imperfectly understood. But even today, when we fully understand the cause ...
Page: 1 | 2
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated January 10th, 2020