Astrology -- full moon
Returned 32 results
Page: 1 | 2
* Full Moon Conflicts -- Full Moon Tension through the Signs by Rebecca Brents Modified July 7th, 2020
Full Moon Conflicts
Aries Sun / Libra Moon = My ambitions, my drive for self-definition, my need to assert myself and my independence vs. my need to take other people into account, my d...
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. by Rebecca Brents Modified July 7th, 2020
One of life's great divides
All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once...
The Full Moon in Astrology -- Articles Index by Rebecca Brents Modified July 7th, 2020
The Full Moon in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
Basic Stuff About the Full Moon ---> At least one Full Moon in every sign ---> * Ther...
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper by Rebecca Brents Modified July 5th, 2020
The Sun Opposing The Moon
Who you are now vs. who you used to be
The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moon. In Ast...
* Eclipses -- Special Alignments between -- The Sun, The Moon and The Earth -- for those who like their Astrology straight-up and hard core by Rebecca Brents Modified July 5th, 2020
An eclipse -- why it happens
In ancient times, eclipses were viewed with fear and wariness -- since they were imperfectly understood. But even today, when we fully understand the cause ...
* What's the Difference Between -- A Solar and a Lunar Eclipse? -- Different Issues ... Different Requests for Your Attention by Rebecca Brents Modified July 4th, 2020
The physics of it
A Solar Eclipse happens when the Moon passes between the Sun and the Earth, blocking the sunlight from view for a short time. ( Earth ---> Moon ---> Sun ) A Lunar Ecli...
From EDA: Full Moon in Scorpio by Rebecca Brents Modified June 29th, 2020
May 8, 2020
The Full Moon in Scorpio
It's one of those funny / not funny arrangements that, when you think about it is totally obvious. Taurus is the most stubbor...
From EDA: The Full Moon by Rebecca Brents Modified June 10th, 2020
June 5, 2020
The Full Moon
New Moons are about starting new things -- new projects, new commitments, new interests. The New Mo...
* Full Moon / New Moon? Or New Moon / Full Moon? -- Variations on the rhythms of life by Rebecca Brents Modified May 23rd, 2020
It's a subtle difference, I admit, but it's there nevertheless. Life's psychological rhythm has a different sequence, depending on whether the New Moon in a particular...
* The Full Moon in Libra Opposing the Sun Aries -- Balancing Your Need for Independence ... and Your Need for Connection by Rebecca Brents Modified April 8th, 2020
Full Moons are touchy.
The Full Moon always occurs when the Moon is in the sign directly opposite the Sun in the Zodiac. In the sky, The Full Moon always rises in the East as The Sun se...
From EDA: Full Moon in Virgo -- Opposing the Pisces Sun by Rebecca Brents Modified March 13th, 2020
March 11, 2020
Full Moon in Virgo
Full Moons are about choices. They focus attention on two distinct life areas -- for everyone -- so we all can a...
Appreciating the Full Moon by Rebecca Brents Modified March 13th, 2020
It happens every month
Like The New Moon, The Full Moon every month has an exact time when it arrives -- the moment The Moon precisely opposes The Sun in the sky. Visually, The Full M...
Basic Stuff About the Full Moon by Rebecca Brents Modified March 12th, 2020
At least one Full Moon in every sign
* There will be at least one Full Moon in every Zodiac sign -- but not necessarily one every month. Sometimes -- rarely, but sometimes -- February g...
Quick Notes on the Full Moon -- It gives you the basics and saves lots of time by Serenity Chappell Modified March 12th, 2020
Full Moons accompany a time of complex emotions and concerns. There's often a lot going on when a Full Moon arrives ... activities, interests and commitments on the out...
* The Full Moon in Virgo Opposing the Sun in Pisces -- Balancing Your Need to Work -- and Your Need to Rest Modified March 11th, 2020
The Full Moon in Virgo
The Full Moon in Virgo opposing the Sun in Pisces brings onstage the dilemma between service and solitude, the conflict between the desire to help through the wor...
The Strawberry Moon -- June's Full Moon by Celeste L. Walker Modified March 8th, 2020
The Full Moon in June
In folklore, the first Full Moon in June is named the Strawberry Moon. The Old Farmer's Almanac says that's because the Algonquin Indian tribes used this as the ...
* Musings on the Full Moon -- Working with our closest celestial neighbor by Rebecca Brents Modified March 7th, 2020
It happens every month
The Full Moon is an unmistakable sight, one of the heaven's most awesome shows. There is at least one full moon every month. Every 2 - 3 years we get a second one...
Polarities in Astrology -- Working with the Energy of Opposites by Annabelle Leigh Modified February 12th, 2020
Full Moons and trouble
Pretty much every Full Moon article I've written opens with a warning. When Full Moons arrive, we deal with problems, conflicts, challenges, the need to compromis...
* The Full Moon in Leo Opposing The Sun in Aquarius -- Balancing Your Need for Attention -- and Your Need for Total Independence by Rebecca Brents Modified February 8th, 2020
Welcome to the Full Moon in Leo
Despite the winter season, the Full Moon in Leo brings a warm, playful, charismatic energy that wants to be noticed ... one that will make an effort to s...
The Full Moon in Cancer -- Opposing the Sun in Capricorn -- Balancing Your Private and Public Lives by Rebecca Brents Modified January 10th, 2020
Family vs. Career
The Full Moon in Cancer opposing the Sun in Capricorn restates the classic dilemma of home vs. career, professional life vs. private life, public responsibilities vs. ...
* Eclipses: A Celestial Show in Light and Shadow -- The User-Friendly Version by Rebecca Brents Modified December 27th, 2019
A celestial sensation
Eclipses have long been viewed with wariness and caution. They are, for certain, visually impressive events. If you ever have the chance to see one, it's worth the...
* The Full Moon in Gemini -- Opposing the Sun in Sagittarius -- Balancing Your Ideas and Conventional Wisdom by Rebecca Brents Modified December 12th, 2019
The Full Moon in Gemini
The Full Moon in Gemini opposing the Sun in Sagittarius puts a spotlight on how to fit personal convictions, life experiences, and beliefs into the larger social...
* Full Moon Moments -- The Sagittarius Moon Opposing The Gemini Sun -- Life's Decision Points by Rebecca Brents Modified December 12th, 2019
Full Moons bring choices, a different set each month as the Sun moves around the Zodiac's circle. Choices mean embracing one set of options and releasing all the others. They be...
* The Full Moon in Taurus -- Opposing the Sun in Scorpio -- Balancing Things of Value and Personal Control Modified November 13th, 2019
A time to consider property, values ...
Astrologically, the Moon in Taurus opposing the Sun in Scorpio brings up issues of property and wealth, control over possessions, and the ability...
* Point / Counterpoint -- Taurus on one side ... Scorpio on the other by Rebecca Brents Modified November 13th, 2019
Yours, mine and ours
The Taurus / Scorpio dilemma is the basic pull between your sovereign control over your personal possessions and income ... and your investment of capital in joint ...
Page: 1 | 2
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated July 7th, 2020