Astrology -- moon phases
Returned 26 results
Page: 1 | 2
* Fractiousness and Fracture Lines: The Full Moon -- The crisis is predictable. It happens every month. by Rebecca Brents Modified July 7th, 2020
One of life's great divides
All Full Moons involve some kind of conflict. Usually, as the Full Moon forms ... and for several nights following, you feel pulled in two directions at once...
* Shadows in the Moonlight -- The Full Moon and its Testy Temper by Rebecca Brents Modified July 5th, 2020
The Sun Opposing The Moon
Who you are now vs. who you used to be
The aspect of the Sun opposing the Moon is the classic celestial show the rest of the world calls The Full Moon. In Ast...
* So ... What IS the Void-of-Course Moon? -- When life slows to a stop by Rebecca Brents Modified July 2nd, 2020
What's this all about?
The Moon circles through all twelve signs of the Zodiac about every 28 days, spending about 2 1/2 days in each sign. As it moves through each sign, the Moon for...
Let's Talk About -- This Thing Called the Void-of-Course Moon -- When You Wind Up Chasing Your Own Tail by Celeste L. Walker Modified June 29th, 2020
When you just can't get it together
Has the start of this year felt unusually sluggish and unfocused to you? It certainly has to me. I don't mean it's lacked effort and pressure. You ma...
The Void-of-Course Moon -- Quick Notes that Save Lots of Time by Rebecca Brents Modified June 29th, 2020
Don't start anything important!!
When the Moon is void-of-course in any sign, it marks a pause in Life's rhythm. Moon-void-of-course periods are a time to coast, get some extra rest, ta...
From EDA: Full Moon in Scorpio by Rebecca Brents Modified June 29th, 2020
May 8, 2020
The Full Moon in Scorpio
It's one of those funny / not funny arrangements that, when you think about it is totally obvious. Taurus is the most stubbor...
* The New Moon -- A Celestial Milestone by Rebecca Brents Modified June 22nd, 2020
When The Moon joins The Sun in the sky
In astrology, the celestial phenomenon known as the New Moon occurs at the exact moment the Sun and the Moon occupy precisely the same point in th...
* Put Dark Moon Magic to Work -- For YOU!! by Rebecca Brents Modified June 20th, 2020
A time to restore and strengthen your spirit
The Dark of the Moon is considered an especially mysterious, fruitful, and flexible time of "molding" the creative experiences that will com...
* The Dark of the Moon -- A time of magic and creation by Rebecca Brents Modified June 20th, 2020
A time of mystery and magic
The Dark of the Moon is considered an especially mysterious, fruitful, and flexible time of "molding" the creative experiences that will come forth in the we...
Defining the Dark of the Moon by Celeste L. Walker Modified June 19th, 2020
Around the time of the New Moon ...
People know the difference between the New Moon and the Full Moon. We get one of each every month. They are part of everyday life. Some know those fu...
From EDA: The Full Moon by Rebecca Brents Modified June 10th, 2020
June 5, 2020
The Full Moon
New Moons are about starting new things -- new projects, new commitments, new interests. The New Mo...
* Full Moon / New Moon? Or New Moon / Full Moon? -- Variations on the rhythms of life by Rebecca Brents Modified May 23rd, 2020
It's a subtle difference, I admit, but it's there nevertheless. Life's psychological rhythm has a different sequence, depending on whether the New Moon in a particular...
* In the Dark of the Moon -- Where it all begins by Celeste L. Walker Modified May 23rd, 2020
Yeah, I know it's not the Dark of the Moon
but do you know how boring those pictures are?
Make a note
The Dark of the Moon is the segment of time that covers the three days surroundin...
* Wishin' and Dreamin' in the Dark of the Moon -- When the dark nights invite us to turn inward by Rebecca Brents Modified May 23rd, 2020
Three nights of darkness
To Astrologers, Wiccans and others, the Dark of the Moon is the term describing the period of about three days just before and after the New Moon every month. I...
* Feeling and Healing -- in the Dark of the Moon by Rebecca Brents Modified May 23rd, 2020
Welcome to The Dark of the Moon
We all know the shifting shapes and different phases of the Moon as it travels through the sky every month -- from the sickle-shape of the Crescent Moon ...
* What is the Dark of the Moon? -- When the Night's Moon Fades to Black by Serenity Chappell Modified May 22nd, 2020
When the night brings no moonlight at all
The Dark of the Moon refers to that phase in the Moon's monthly cycle when the Sun and Moon are so closely aligned there is no reflected light ...
* The New Moon in Aquarius -- Aquarius Energy in the Creative Process by Rebecca Brents Modified February 26th, 2020
Aquarius is the Winter Air Sign
What would we do without Aquarius?
I know. It's a tempting thought sometimes.
Know someone who is truly "one of a kind" -- in b...
* The Straight Truth About the Void-of-Course Moon by Serenity Chappell Modified February 19th, 2020
As long as the Moon can form new major aspects with other planets in the sky from the sign it occupies, life flows. But when the Moon has formed its last major angle wit...
The Full Moon in Cancer -- Opposing the Sun in Capricorn -- Balancing Your Private and Public Lives by Rebecca Brents Modified January 10th, 2020
Family vs. Career
The Full Moon in Cancer opposing the Sun in Capricorn restates the classic dilemma of home vs. career, professional life vs. private life, public responsibilities vs. ...
* The Full Moon in Taurus -- Opposing the Sun in Scorpio -- Balancing Things of Value and Personal Control Modified November 13th, 2019
A time to consider property, values ...
Astrologically, the Moon in Taurus opposing the Sun in Scorpio brings up issues of property and wealth, control over possessions, and the ability...
* The Full Moon in Aries Opposing the Sun in Libra -- Balancing Independence and Cooperation by Rebecca Brents Modified October 14th, 2019
Independence vs. Teamwork
The Aries Full Moon during the sign of Libra signals a clash between your wish to be part of a couple, involved in teamwork projects, and considered "a good pa...
* The Full Moon in Pisces Opposing the Sun in Virgo -- Balancing Self-Care and Service by Rebecca Brents Modified September 14th, 2019
Work and rest
The Full Moon in Pisces opposing the Sun in Virgo brings to center stage the tension between your work life and your need to be of service to others -- and your need for t...
Why the Void-of-Course Moon is a Problem -- When you don't know what you don't know by Serenity Chappell Modified July 9th, 2019
When nothing happens
The energy spent while the Moon is void-of-course is wasted, meaningless, unproductive, off-kilter, out of synch, misdirected, and somehow wrong. (Sometimes the bes...
Get Yourself an Astrological Calendar -- If only to keep up with the void-of-course Moon!! by Serenity Chappell Modified July 8th, 2019
Days when nothing happens
I know you've lived through days that seemed pointless, boring, unfocused, "blah," unproductive, completely devoid of action and excitement ... and when you se...
When the New Moon is in Cancer by Rebecca Brents Modified July 4th, 2019
Home, family, feelings
and your inner world
The symbolism of this New Moon brings the Moon (your emotional commitment, intuitive feelings, and private life interests) into union with t...
Page: 1 | 2
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated July 7th, 2020