Astrology -- venus
Returned 61 results
Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Changing Times / Changing Signs -- Forecast for Venus' Transit of Gemini 2020 by Rebecca Brents Modified July 10th, 2020
Venus transits show your changing values as you work with your relationships and income sources ... and as your needs from both evolve. Venus aspects show how you...
The View from Venus 1 -- Little things to know about Venus Modified July 2nd, 2020
Always a woman
Venus in Astrology is a distinctly feminine planet, representing the feminine principle in life in the way Mars represents undisguised masculinity. Thus her temperament m...
Transiting Venus Square Neptune by Rebecca Brents Modified June 29th, 2020
May 4, 2020
Venus square Neptune
Venus square Neptune describes a deceptively awkward situation. With Neptune involved the "deceptive" part is no surprise. Bu...
* Aspects of Venus by Rebecca Brents Modified June 29th, 2020
What does the condition of Venus tell you
about your connections to love and money?
Aspects to Venus give information about areas of life that are strongly influenced by social skills,...
* Venus Retrograde -- Realigning Your Values and Assets by Rebecca Brents Modified June 29th, 2020
Reassessing things of value ...
Venus represents your important relationships, your important values, and the way you handle the things you value, especially material resources like mon...
* My Notes About Venus -- A comprehensive list -- of things about Venus -- in no particular order by Rebecca Brents Modified June 20th, 2020
This page -- and the subsequent continuing links -- basically offer a comprehensive list of things to know and keep in mind about Venus -- what it does and what it means ...
Venus in Astrology -- Articles Index by Rebecca Brents Modified June 17th, 2020
Venus in Astrology
Light Reading & Open Articles
The View from Venus 1 -- Little things to know about Venus ---> Always a woman ---> Venus in Astrology is a distinctly feminine planet, ...
* In the Company of the Goddess -- Venus ... the Symbol of Love in the Zodiac by Celeste L. Walker Modified June 17th, 2020
Venus represents beauty and comfort
and all things of value, pleasure and enjoyment
The planet Venus as a symbol in Astrology represents our sense of beauty and comfort, the way we dea...
From EDA: Venus Retrograde by Rebecca Brents Modified June 9th, 2020
May 28, 2020
Once Venus retrograde meets the conjunction with the Sun & passes behind it, she becomes the Morning Star, nestled in the dark blue to...
* Your Venus Energy -- So much more than love and money by Rebecca Brents Modified May 15th, 2020
Named for the goddess of love
Venus the planet, and therefore Venus in Astrology, is named for the Roman goddess of love. That's the short definition of what she symbolizes, and the min...
* Venus -- Ruler of Taurus -- Ruler of Libra by Rebecca Brents Modified May 15th, 2020
Pink is a Venus color!
The Roman goddess of love and desire
Venus. The Greeks called her Aphrodite. She was born of sea-foam -- and Botticelli's famous painting shows her as a fully ma...
Venus -- Physics, Metaphysics and Myth -- Part 1 by Rebecca Brents Modified May 8th, 2020
Venus is the second planet outward from the Sun. It orbits between Mercury and Earth. Like Mercury, Venus lacks any moon. These are the only two planets in our Solar System of w...
Transiting Mercury Sextile Venus by Rebecca Brents Modified May 4th, 2020
April 18, 2020
Mercury Sextile Venus
This combination is just easy -- and whenever it comes around it's usually welcome. During stressful times ...
Quick Notes on Venus in Astrology by Rebecca Brents Modified May 1st, 2020
Venus is feminine ... & friendly
* Venus is feminine -- and represents feminine energy -- in your horoscope, and therefore, in your personality -- and how you can and do use it. Everyon...
Basic Stuff About Venus in Astrology by Serenity Chappell Modified May 1st, 2020
About Venus in Astrology
* In the arrangements of planets in our Solar System, Venus is the planet closest to Earth. It is located between Mercury and Earth and is the second planet o...
* Venus in General -- Your Inner Selves of Resource Management and Relationships by Celeste L. Walker Modified April 9th, 2020
Support comes in many forms
According to dime-store astrology ... the kind most people know from the little booklets they buy on newstands ... Venus in Astrology rules the two alluring ...
* When Venus is in Gemini by Rebecca Brents Modified April 8th, 2020
Yellow is a Gemini color!!
When Venus is in Gemini
When Venus is in Gemini, people take an "intellectual approach" in their dealings with love and money. In the case of money, be...
* Venus in Gemini -- Love in a world of many choices by Rebecca Brents Modified April 8th, 2020
Yellow is a Gemini color!
Venus in Astrology
In Astrology, Venus symbolizes the individual's social self and social instincts, the ability to form and participate in relationships, his...
* Changing Times / Changing Signs -- Forecast for Venus' Transit of Taurus 2020 by Rebecca Brents Modified April 8th, 2020
Venus transits show your changing values as you work with your relationships and income sources ... and as your needs from both evolve. Venus aspects show how you adjust yo...
Transiting Venus Trine Saturn by Rebecca Brents Modified April 8th, 2020
April 6, 2020
Venus Trine Saturn
Venus trine Saturn brings a serious, objective, evaluating tone to your relationships -- and the way you use ...
From EDA: Venus in Gemini by Rebecca Brents Modified April 7th, 2020
April 5, 2020
Venus in Gemini
Venus in Gemini brings an intellectual slant to the subject of "enjoyment." This energy maintains a light & airy tone in a...
Transiting Venus Trine Pluto by Rebecca Brents Modified March 31st, 2020
March 28, 2020
Venus Trine Pluto
Venus trine Pluto finds changed conditions in the area of life where Pluto is working -- and the changes ...
Transiting Venus Sextile Neptune by Rebecca Brents Modified March 29th, 2020
March 25, 2020
Venus Sextile Neptune
Ok, let's talk about something pleasant (for a change.) Call it love in the time of coronavirus. The precautions to...
* Venus -- Astrology's Symbol for Love and Money -- Deciphering the Pleasure Principle in the Horoscope by Rebecca Brents Modified March 11th, 2020
Partnership and assets
Venus in astrology is about the experience of shared support and comfort. It's about pleasure and enjoyment. It's about partnership and alliances -- including mar...
* What Does Venus Represent in Your Natal Chart? -- What is it ... and why is it important? by Rebecca Brents Modified March 11th, 2020
Pink is a Venus color.
Named for the goddess of love
Venus, modestly shrouded in clouds when photographed, is named for the mythological goddess of love. It is often seen as the evening ...
Page: 1 | 2 | 3
||Enchanted Spirit is a non-denominational spiritual center of healing, support, self-improvement, personal guidance, education and writing. We publish multi-media works of New Age thought and information to encourage serenity and growth in individual life choices, advance the universal search for life's meaning, and promote tolerance for positive ideas from all philosophies and religious traditions, believing as we do that truth is where you find it.|
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 by Enchanted Spirit and Catweasel Ink.
Contributed works copyright by their respective authors. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized reproduction specifically prohibited.
Last updated July 10th, 2020